Simple organic recipe easiest to get

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Can someone please give me a soil recipe that I only need to water every few days. Ive been doing a coco grow it went really good but I'm in there twice a day watering 4-8 plants with 5 gallons a day.. its just too much..too much work too much stress im almost thinking about throwing in the towel. Im educated in growing just not general education I graduated hs that's it. So any recipe that's simple that's easy to get.

growsince79

growsince79

Can someone please give me a soil recipe that I only need to water every few days. Ive been doing a coco grow it went really good but I'm in there twice a day watering 4-8 plants with 5 gallons a day.. its just too much..too much work too much stress im almost thinking about throwing in the towel. Im educated in growing just not general education I graduated hs that's it. So any recipe that's simple that's easy to get.

2Bad

2Bad

I would really appreciate something with steps...for instance steps for use with seedlings/clones ..or when to re-fertilize.. etc..
I guess more of a guide you know.

growsince79

growsince79

I would really appreciate something with steps...for instance steps for use with seedlings/clones ..or when to re-fertilize.. etc..
I guess more of a guide you know.
1. Mix cocoloco with 20% perlite
2. Plant seeds in 1 pint nursery pot
3. Water as needed approx 2 weeks
4. Transplant to 1 gallon pots and water as needed approx 2 weeks
5. Transplant to 3 gallon pots and water as needed approx 2 weeks
6. Flip lights to 12/12 and top dress with 3-4 TBS. Repeat every 2 weeks. Stop feeding 2-3 weeks before harvest.

2Bad

2Bad

1. Mix cocoloco with 20% perlite
2. Plant seeds in 1 pint nursery pot
3. Water as needed approx 2 weeks
4. Transplant to 1 gallon pots and water as needed approx 2 weeks
5. Transplant to 3 gallon pots and water as needed approx 2 weeks
6. Flip lights to 12/12 and top dress with 3-4 TBS. Repeat every 2 weeks. Stop feeding 2-3 weeks before harvest.
So youre saying to water 1 time every 2 weeks?

freezeland2

freezeland2

SOHUM is a water only soil right out of the bag. Hit it a few times thru the grow with recharge tea but that’s it. it’s pretty low maintenance with good results.

2Bad

2Bad

Water as needed- probably every 2-4 days. Top dress every 2 weeks.
Alright growsince ill sleep on it...not to bad another factor is price for me i've went really hard spent probably 2K for a setup for 8 flowering plants...kinda crazy... Id like a recipe I can mix together with my hands since I feel like thatll probably cut the price of the soil in half... my coco I paid 20 for a 5kg brick probably 20-30 gallons and if you cut it with perlite thats like 40 -50 gallons...I mean if someone could give me a coco brick recipe that only needs to be watered like 2-4 days id be better off wallet wise. My pockets hurting always around christmas for some reason.

2Bad

2Bad

@growsince79 so I just seen that post you commented on! and now it makes sense..coco loco is just coco with ferts....and then you top dress with the happy frog! I thought they were two diff options...so how much does a bag of coco loco make you mixed with 20% perlite?

Top Bottom