Simple trick in case someone didn’t know

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

I might try that when i do some welding nxt.but i dont like my chances the cups being there when i finish 😆

Multiple exposure of welder making sparks multiple exposure of welder in workshop manufacturin

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Here's a good tip for those using stock solutions or liquid nutrients. Makes measuring a breeze! Just search for "gallon quart proportioner". They come in two sizes, work great and are cheap.

Proportioner Gallon

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Got another trick slash tip for you guys. This one is for everyone using dry nutrients specifically green leaf nutrients Mega Crop. I love the nutrient so far and have seen guys complaining the dry nutrients don’t dissolve very good. I do it like this and never have any issues. I get a coffee cup and microwave a small amount of water then weigh out my dry nutrient and mix it in the hot water then add to gallon or res and then add other nutrients. Always dissolves nicely.View attachment 1199824View attachment 1199825
next round try the two part MC. It's the new addition to their line and the dry amendments are allot smaller with extra PK. Dissolves with in minutes and instead you can drink that hot coffee. :))
Megacrop1

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

next round try the two part MC. It's the new addition to their line and the dry amendments are allot smaller with extra PK. Dissolves with in minutes and instead you can drink that hot coffee. :))
View attachment 1201703
Honestly I won my nutrients and I’m in love with them. I was already wanting to try a dry nutrient and I’m hooked now. I will definitely give the 2 part a try. I have never had issues with it dissolving but I have seen other posts with people complaining about dry nutrients not dissolving.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Honestly I won my nutrients and I’m in love with them. I was already wanting to try a dry nutrient and I’m hooked now. I will definitely give the 2 part a try. I have never had issues with it dissolving but I have seen other posts with people complaining about dry nutrients not dissolving.
I've used MegaCrop from my 1st grow. By far the most simplest nutrient to mix for plants. The single pack does have bigger balls in them that take longer for it to dissolve. Also, if you are doing hydro the single pack will damage fan blades of pumps and so on. However, the 2 part doesn't. It also gives you the ability to play with the ratios for Veg time and flower time. Just note that the two part does have a higher pk boost and use the calculator to measure accordingly.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I've used MegaCrop from my 1st grow. By far the most simplest nutrient to mix for plants. The single pack does have bigger balls in them that take longer for it to dissolve. Also, if you are doing hydro the single pack will damage fan blades of pumps and so on. However, the 2 part doesn't. It also gives you the ability to play with the ratios for Veg time and flower time. Just note that the two part does have a higher pk boost and use the calculator to measure accordingly.
I also received a bloom nutrient
77D49ED1 0488 4A18 8B4C 21D872B1C456

Top Bottom