Simpson oil blended with dry sift

• Thread starter Gnostic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gnostic

Well I made a small batch of simpson oil everclear for the stripper. tried a little and was very happy with the body effects. well as the constant experimenter i took about 2g of oil and added about 3g+ of excellent dry sift. this thickened mixture burns with a full melt as the dry sift does and is powerful medicine.

Has anyone else tried this or been knocked on their duff by this stuff?

High cbd high thc what could be better.

WARNING this shit is not for the light user unless seriously ill. is not known to cause cancer in California, or any other location.:)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice. I'm just looking into making PTO and am curious about peoples' opinions on the different solvents that can be used. I know Mr. Simpson says that he feels naptha is the best.

G

Gnostic

Nice. I'm just looking into making PTO and am curious about peoples' opinions on the different solvents that can be used. I know Mr. Simpson says that he feels naptha is the best.

Sea; I haven't used Naptha. Only 99% Iso and everclear. My preference is by far the everclear 190 proof, (95%). Both products are usable but iso leaves a nasty taste for any method of consumption and corn alchohol is delicious when vaping the oil. Iso is also deadly if it remains in the finished product were as good ol' shine is just a lttle corn.

as far as the oil itself very potent, does always depend on starting material for quanity and quality. I started w/ 40grams small nugs and jar shake, one pint everclear + a little for rinsing down evape pan, follow mister Simpsons recipe. BE SAFE NO open flames ect. even though everclear is a less volatile chemical then others it is still far from safe if used in the presence of open flame. Flambe anyone ?

The drysift that I added to this was a 70micron collection. This was creamed into the oil in a glass mortar and pestal set. The oil being high in Cbd and having a total body effect mixed in one jar with the high THC of drysift. No burning sciatic pain no stress from the ignorant How much better can it get.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank you for that!

Man, sciatica is awful. My first episode I thought I had cancer in my ass. I'm not kidding, I thought I was going to die a long, slow, painful death via my ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom