Sin City Blue Petrol and others

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Hey all,

Not found too much in the way of logs for the Blue Petrol, they got snagged up real quick it seems and are now listed on Homeofthedank (Sin Citys Site)

Thought I'd open a thread for anyone interested or has any info/advice/suggestions. Always open to input :)

Sin city blue petrol and others

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Cheers man, if any of you seasoned folk have any pointers on the journey, please do say!

L

LVGreenBear

omg!!! nice blue petrol. I didn't get any of these :arghh:.. Id love to get my hands on a pack. im looking for some new fuel. Power nap is sooooo frosty and sticky but I need some more flavor and anything in the whitenightmare line looks like sure fire dank. how can I get some of this stuff I want it bad. ill take some pics of the power nap and post them soon. btw the smell and taste is INCREDIBLE!!! congrats and thank you SINCITY SEEDS (home of the dank).

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

omg!!! nice blue petrol. I didn't get any of these :arghh:.. Id love to get my hands on a pack. im looking for some new fuel. Power nap is sooooo frosty and sticky but I need some more flavor and anything in the whitenightmare line looks like sure fire dank. how can I get some of this stuff I want it bad. ill take some pics of the power nap and post them soon. btw the smell and taste is INCREDIBLE!!! congrats and thank you SINCITY SEEDS (home of the dank).

I got them on here pal, @SinCitySeeds d a drop on here every now and again, but certain strains only a few get listed and they go super fast! Pure dankness!

Heard a fair bit of Power Nap and it's supposed to be pure top shizzle!

My Minty pheno of the SinMints is the most caked thing I have ever seen.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I got them on here pal, @SinCitySeeds d a drop on here every now and again, but certain strains only a few get listed and they go super fast! Pure dankness!

Heard a fair bit of Power Nap and it's supposed to be pure top shizzle!

My Minty pheno of the SinMints is the most caked thing I have ever seen.
I agree the pics on the cookie thread are super frosted

L

LVGreenBear

Oh yea the power nap is super dank!! Mine is almost ready..so gooey frosty. I need to get as many different strains as I can from sin City seeds. I'm going to plant petroleum nightmare next. so far so good, sin city is my home of the dank

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

@SinCitySeeds Any tips on how this one likes things?

I put 6 down and have a couple that are very very tall and probably males, and a couple very very squat and looking good, probably fems...
20140102 203653
20140102 203708
20140102 203717
20140102 203724
20140102 203759
20140102 203918

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Cheers man.

Struggling to find any info anywhere on this cross. Think it may be a full on newbie.

I may well be one of the first over here to run it.

Excellent.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Cheers man.

Struggling to find any info anywhere on this cross. Think it may be a full on newbie.

I may well be one of the first over here to run it.

Excellent.
You might want to hit up @justblazen cause I think he has ran the petrol and blue power separately so he may be able to give you some pointers on the parent stock and help you tell which way a pheno leans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom