• Tagged users None
clockworx

clockworx

Ak47 stackin'
20140724 060926
20140724 061033

HottyToddy

HottyToddy

Also for those wondering, I swapped the nirvana blue mystic for the animal cookies... I've had the animal cookies seeds sitting around. I don't expect anything coming from bc bud depot to really impress me but whatever, there's only one way to find out...
What's up, @clockworx

I just got BC's Animal Cookies & am wondering why you don't expect much? I've heard it's a better yielder than GSC, but just as funky with purple undertones. Fire OG is super DANK! I was really excited until reading this thread. Please elaborate on your previous comment?

Thanks!

S

ssteely71

Looking nice. I grew out SCS Galactic Jack and will grow it again. I found it to be a light feeder that is nute sensitive. Best of luck!

clockworx

clockworx

@HottyToddy what's up man, without turning the thread into a bashing column I'll just say that bc bud depot has the worst rep in the business for both bogus genetics and ripping people off... If the seeds weren't given to me I would NEVER support them... Also these seeds were horrible during germination, less than half popped and the ones that did were runts... The two I have in this journal are growing like shit so far (weak)... One is a male and I'm glad I got to toss it today, the other has no vigor and stretched like a b:+@# ( a foot tall with 3 nodes) definitely not something I will keep no matter what... Good luck though, you gotta really baby them during germination ( I mean perfect temp and moisturiser to have a chance )

william76

william76

@HottyToddy what's up man, without turning the thread into a bashing column I'll just say that bc bud depot has the worst rep in the business for both bogus genetics and ripping people off... If the seeds weren't given to me I would NEVER support them... Also these seeds were horrible during germination, less than half popped and the ones that did were runts... The two I have in this journal are growing like shit so far (weak)... One is a male and I'm glad I got to toss it today, the other has no vigor and stretched like a b:+@# ( a foot tall with 3 nodes) definitely not something I will keep no matter what... Good luck though, you gotta really baby them during germination ( I mean perfect temp and moisturiser to have a chance )[/quote. How's the cheese doing?friend,76

clockworx

clockworx

Buddha original cheese 1 female (perfect grower) but the sin city has some promising seedlings....
20140801 185319
20140801 184352
20140801 185540

HottyToddy

HottyToddy

@HottyToddy what's up man, without turning the thread into a bashing column I'll just say that bc bud depot has the worst rep in the business for both bogus genetics and ripping people off... If the seeds weren't given to me I would NEVER support them... Also these seeds were horrible during germination, less than half popped and the ones that did were runts... The two I have in this journal are growing like shit so far (weak)... One is a male and I'm glad I got to toss it today, the other has no vigor and stretched like a b:+@# ( a foot tall with 3 nodes) definitely not something I will keep no matter what... Good luck though, you gotta really baby them during germination ( I mean perfect temp and moisturiser to have a chance )

Ok, thanks for taking the time to respond & for the heads up. I'll keep ya posted on my results with them.

Peace

Top Bottom