Sin City Genetics

• Thread starter RASGANJA710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

Sin city gear is official. Had a lot of males with my tang powers but I got one going now I'm hoping is a girl. U plants Def look good so far, keep up with the updates too cus I'm Def interested to see how they turn out for you

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

update this week.....i topped a couple and FIMed a couple so they are still doin awesome more exciting updates next week still in veg. heres a pic from the flower room...
2014 09 08 183752
2014 09 08 183800

Last edited:
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I did their Galactic Jack and it was some big yielding lemon lime funk but the buzz was too racy for me and it noided me out. Lol.
But your looking good on those choices. Best of luck.
Peace

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah i have a galactic Jack as well my boy gifted me a cut if it an he said the same thing strong head high with lime taste he will never get ride of her an he has access to almost any cut he wants!!

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

quick update four outta ten were really stretchy and i didnt like the characteristics seein as im on a pheno hunt i put them in the flower tent so they are out of the running im pretty sure that they will be males but we will see in a week or two...keep watching i got some shorter phenos from both groups 3bp 3rb

K

KineGreen

Ras; I hope this finds you well.
Looks like a grate selection. any update? How did those Blue Petrols turnout?
Regards

Dunge

Dunge

Chopped this SinMint two days ago grown from seed in ProMix based supersoil.
20141109 154006 20141109 154023
Nice plant to grow, lots of frost, fresh smell, firm flowers.
This is plant 3 and I have no recollection or record what became of 1 & 2.
I am hoping these are regular seeds. My understanding is that there are more likely to be variations in regulars that make for a good pheno hunt.
If f2 fem I might expect a more clone like representation of the mother.
Technical corrections or refinements to this model are welcome.
I have 12 more seeds, and will grow her again once my keeper project thins out.
If they are regular seeds I'd expect to find a keeper.
I define a keeper as a plant that survives my cloning, and offers flowers I want.
This one looks promising thus far.

K

KineGreen

I am hoping these are regular seeds. My understanding is that there are more likely to be variations in regulars that make for a good pheno hunt.
If f2 fem I might expect a more clone like representation of the mother.
Technical corrections or refinements to this model are welcome.
I have 12 more seeds, and will grow her again once my keeper project thins out.
If they are regular seeds I'd expect to find a keeper.
I define a keeper as a plant that survives my cloning, and offers flowers I want.

Good luck!
I've ran their Blue Power F2's and found 3 choice phenos (which have since passed) out of a 15 pack. The main differences being the effects and structure/yield.
If you can grow more out at once, the differences become more apparent quicker. With those 3 female phenoes I used the 2 best looking males to me (primarily based on structure and smell). My only reason for using 2 males was because I heard it was a good idea for cannabis and it seems like a controlled open pollination which, as a seed saver, I understand.

Speaking of which, Ras, Blue Petrol #2 with that leaf kink looks like one of my seedlings from my Blue Powers. Also, that Blue Petrol #5 has an interesting, almost rounded leaf tip. It looks like a different cross of blue power that I made. Do they still have those characteristics?
-Regards.

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

Raskal berries dried and cured....smells and taste like captain crunch berries really dank I am very pleased

Pimp T

Pimp T

I Have A Blue Petrol 7 Days Into Bloom Now And It Smelled Like Sweet Gas From 8 Days Old. Thanks For The Pics. How Long Did It Take To Finish @RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

RASGANJA710

I Have A Blue Petrol 7 Days Into Bloom Now And It Smelled Like Sweet Gas From 8 Days Old. Thanks For The Pics. How Long Did It Take To Finish @RASGANJA710
I harvested the blue petrol at day 60 at 20pct. Amber couldbhave harvested 5 days earlier but like the later turnout

Top Bottom