• Sin City BluePetrol

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Aligee's Firedog

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Some of the very little info I can find on BlueLimePie from Sins own forum:

"This strain is one iv been anticipating for a bit, the Key Lime Pie cut is a rare cut that was released by Harborside i believe. the lineage is not exact but its believed to be (Cherry Pie x F1 Durb). the F1 Durb is a cut that Kenny P (Pieguy) used to create Cookies and the Cherry pie, he claims its a secret durban hybrid- the F1 meaning lik a jet plane, not f1 as in genetic labeling. who knows, hes full of shit anyways

Sin showed us the Key Lime Pie that was used at the Cali Cup 2014 and instantly fell in love. my lady oozed over it and demanded me to grow that one next, which is when he offered for us to test it. describing it was clear to me but hard for some. another fellow Oiler said it smelled lik Sprite Cookies to him. my best description for it would has been difficult to think about but i think i got a decent description for any of u who are wondering- "Lemon Head Candies, soaked in gasoline and fizzy Sprite soda". the Nugs were surprisingly big, and frosted the F*CK out. the nugs looked lik someone rolled it through kief but nah, its just a resin producer too. Sin said its a much better yielder than cookies or cherry pie and blows em outta the water. i would hav to agree, and cherry pie and cookies is some of my fav flav

now pair this with the epic Blue Power and we are sure to have a Winner! Lemon Blueberry Coffee meets Candy Gasoline and Sprite (lemon/lime)"

kds710

kds710

Honestly man, I stick to the origonals line up and I keep finding keepers, well, normally one yields and one is a keeper but no where near the yield.
Hoping for a super Pheno from these
I definitely agree about the originals line. I'm interested in the Blue Power BX I'm wondering if they tweaked it to up the yields without jeopardizing the potency

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I'm in buddy lovely genetics your running there can't wait to see em all flowered out, specially the blue petrol and firedog! Ya know alligee brings the heat!
Yeah man, the firedog is a killer, depends which way it leans and obv if its a female.
Was speaking to him yesterday, he's all good man. Goin to hit him up again for new lines soon I hope

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey Welshwizzard, I just seen your thread this morning just for a moment and here I am on this nice afternoon with more time. You have some very fun stuff going. I love the looks of that Blue Petrol. I only have one Sin City strain being there Cherry Fuel and have been disappointed with the mix so far. It being there Petrol x Buddha's sister. All Four females have been Petrol dominant. But still have 7 seeds. We were really hoping for at least one of the four to have some of Buddah's cherry characteristics.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Hey @Orcaman thanks for swinging by man pleasure to see you posting here and showing an interest :) I've not seen that many logs of the limelpie or petrol so be about time for both. I should dig out some old pics they are a beaut to run.
I'm hoping I get super lucky on them and get a nice pheno or two. I want to get the sin love everywhere over here. Spread that Welsh love haha. Keep popping man , find that petrol leaner.
I'm always waiting on a restock of the sin original line. Also looking for a new breeder too. Im super particular and sins original line really took it for me, ant suggestions?

Latest posts

Top Bottom