Sin City Seeds BluePower,PetroleumNightmare,Aliens on Moonshine...

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Howdee:blackalien: .. I started off with 9 BluePower Beans and soaked them for 15 hours in distilled water and then straight into cups of OceanForrest and all 9 are up and running within 3 days after hitting soil... Really Nice looking beanz and Im running a lot right now(RD,Bodhi,Raskal) and these are by far the nicest of the lot. and a perfect germ rate..... Im starting off with the BluePower F2's and then Ill pop the Petrol Nightmares shortly... Well not much to show other than perfect little seedlings thanks to SC and those are 3 Raskal White Masters hangin with them...... I didnt mean to double post a couple pics but so be it....Off and running..... dlj.
Sin city seeds bluepowerpetroleumnightmarealiens on moonshine
Sin city seeds bluepowerpetroleumnightmarealiens on moonshine 2
Sin city seeds bluepowerpetroleumnightmarealiens on moonshine
Sin city seeds bluepowerpetroleumnightmarealiens on moonshine 2
Sin city seeds bluepowerpetroleumnightmarealiens on moonshine 3
Sin city seeds bluepowerpetroleumnightmarealiens on moonshine 4
Sin city seeds bluepowerpetroleumnightmarealiens on moonshine 5

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Awesome Dlovejah!! Very stoked on the Blue Powers of course... but dont be sleeping on the Buddhas on Moonshine at all either!! Saw some nugs of 2 different phenos last week at "the secret cup" that silver grew, BOTH looked and smelled great! Made me wanna run some BoM myself.

Goodluck with the grow D! And keep the Bob Marley coming... cant hurt to have those good vibes flowing

dlovejah

dlovejah

Awesome Dlovejah!! Very stoked on the Blue Powers of course... but dont be sleeping on the Buddhas on Moonshine at all either!! Saw some nugs of 2 different phenos last week at "the secret cup" that silver grew, BOTH looked and smelled great! Made me wanna run some BoM myself.

Goodluck with the grow D! And keep the Bob Marley coming... cant hurt to have those good vibes flowing
Thanks guys for stopping in!!!....Ill keep the reggae flowin bruddas... I wont sleep on those Buddhas BC, there getting popped here pretty quick..... Quick Question SinCity.. Are the LVBK, TruePower and Power Purps Beanz going to be available in Denver at the cup??? Open Sesame Here Comes Rasta Mon.....

dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey Farmers.. Ill update with pics tomorrow .. I know its been a while but things are finally getting rolling with all plants showing sex..... I got a great F/M ratio I think theres only one Male out of the bunch.. Two very distinct phenos so far and there are 4 females headed into flower tonight... Pics coming up...Cheers ...dlj...

dlovejah

dlovejah

1 P1060655
1 P1060648
1 P1060658
Cant wait to see them girls.. Good vibes dlove
Hey Thanks Bro... Well these plants look great heading into flower..Turns out there was One more male so the final ratio was 7/2. Im happy with that as I have a seperate tent(4x8 DR240) going this spring with plants from seed and am not keeping them with my flowering clonesin my main flower room.. Four of the BluePowers headed into flower last eve and there are 3 more nice ones on deck when I get a little room in this tent..Ive got this tent dialed in pretty well.. Im running a 1600 watts in this 4x8 and its A/Ced at 75 degrees day and 68 night. with a humitdity of 38-45 percent.. Heres some pics of the girls and boys.. The males look exceptional and they Will be outside this spring untill I can collect pollen... theyll be hiding off somewhere good.. First up the pics of the ladies that have begun to flower....

dlovejah

dlovejah

Looking great indeed. Im looking on upping thewattage in my 4x4 tent after summer to a 1k. You going to make blue power f3s?
Im subbed up!
Hiya Bro.. Rock that K in your 4x4 bro cant wait to see it.!!..... Yah man Im going to make a few F3's if it pans out.. Hope thats cool SS...... Plants are looking good happy healthy with some WifiAliens and a LoveTriangle. in the tent to keep em fuzzy.....Thanks for the vibe bro....d

dlovejah

dlovejah

I cloned the four BP's that have headed for flower.. Im just pheno hunting on these, not growing for quantity so I will flower most of them out with a single head bud which is not my usual style. I did one prune tall branchy pheno out of the bunch but the rest went straight into flower....
1 P1060673 001

Top Bottom