Sin City Seeds BluePower,PetroleumNightmare,Aliens on Moonshine...

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

1 P1060900
Have a few nice phenos so far but this is looking like a winner as far as frost and aroma. Heres one of the girls at 34 days in .. Intense Blueberry fuel on this one...Going to pop some of the Petroleum Nightmare in the next couple of weeks and a Ill update with the other phenos soon......
1 P1060906
1 P1060909

dlovejah

dlovejah

I appologize for being such a dick.. Bad Bad day,week whatever but no excuse..My sincerest appologies ...Here she is at day 43-44... All the phenos are interesting but this one stands alone in aroma.. This BluePower at 43 days smells like Blueberry muffins soaked in fuel.... Cant wait for this one , smells really good...
1 P1070033 006
1 P1070047 003

dlovejah

dlovejah

Are you SURE it's 43 days? Just kidding. they look awesome and it takes a big person to admit they were wrong. keep those pics coming, you do an awesome job framing those beauties up!!!

I know have at me bro..:wideyed: lol....Paranoid delusional I was. Sorry ShaunKush.. Prick am I....That aside I cannot wait to pop the next round.. What should it be Budhhas on Moonshine or Petroleum Nightmare.. Only can do one. Cant decide....

dlovejah

dlovejah

Im going to drop the Petroleum then tonite....;) Ive had a few early samples of the BP and its amazing smoke..The Blue seems seems to cool the heavy dankness that follows, and makes for a great midevening,late night smoke.. I really didnt grow the BP to full potential,I was using a different soil mix than Im used and it still came out nice and super Dank.. Got a nice Momma going now.. In about a month all have bushy BP to flower out.. Just in time for the cooler weather... This ones not going anywhere...

L

lowkey

shit looks sparkly :)
what up dlove, i dunno how to pm here and forgot the password/email to get in with my old username but was googlin some strain info n wound up here in your thread...still killin it as per usual i see...34 days in? oh man you should see the big laugh that just got outta me lol

-loki

dlovejah

dlovejah

Loki whats up homey... I know Im still a grumpy bastard.. lol.;) . Dude Ill pm you.. Its good to see you.. ..Heres one of this lady all done at 63 days... Bush Style next time on these BP'2's..Smoke is everything promised and a little more.. A rich berry kush mix.......
1 P1070362 003

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Are they fucking done yet? Jesus Christ

Just kidding that shit looks like some flame

Latest posts

Top Bottom