SinCitySeeds WHITENIGHTMARE SeedLine

• Thread starter SinCitySeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Endthefeds

Any further info on the sournightmare kush? Got a few going now And wanted tips on what it responds well to etc...

S

smoothbud

Just finished my third round of Nightmare OG. Smell, flavor and yield are all good. Yielded 26 oz. and 5 grams after drying. Grown in soil 9 plants in 4x4 area under 600 watt hps.
Potency Results:
Total Active* (%): 27.25%
Delta-9-THC-Acid** (THCA): 26.51%
Delta-9-THC: 0.23%
Cannabidiol Acid** (CBDA): 0.50%
Cannabidiol (CBD): <0.01%
Cannabinol (CBN – indicator of degradation): <0.01%
First grow was 21 ounces and 21.5%
Second grow was 21 ounces and 10 grams-22.5%
I am very pleased with this pheno.

B

Burned Haze

Just finished my third round of Nightmare OG. Smell, flavor and yield are all good. Yielded 26 oz. and 5 grams after drying. Grown in soil 9 plants in 4x4 area under 600 watt hps.
Potency Results:
Total Active* (%): 27.25%
Delta-9-THC-Acid** (THCA): 26.51%
Delta-9-THC: 0.23%
Cannabidiol Acid** (CBDA): 0.50%
Cannabidiol (CBD): <0.01%
Cannabinol (CBN – indicator of degradation): <0.01%
First grow was 21 ounces and 21.5%
Second grow was 21 ounces and 10 grams-22.5%
I am very pleased with this pheno.

Any tips on that strain ? special smells ?

S

smoothbud

@ burned haze. I would say smells a bit piney. very smooth on the throat. Plant has strong side branching traits, I snip off some of the sidebranches at 10-14 days of flower and also pull some of the large fan leaves at that point to allow better penetration (only if the branch is developed to the point that the secondary leaves are well developed, and it is only the large ones at base of branch). I also will stake and ties branches for support at this point. I added just a bit more PSG and Kelp meal than usual for my flowering mix on this round, for the Nightmare OG.

blis84

blis84

Got this white nightmare cut from a friend super frosty almost ready to get chop @wk7
Have a similar looking white nightmare cut crazy frosty, nice yields and tastes like what you'd imagine a blueberry/berry lollipop would taste like and has some serious kick. We crossed her with our foo dog f3 male, yeti bx2 male, yeti f3 male, but the ones we are looking forward to the most is OTM Dom moondawg f2 male, Chemdog 91 Dom moondawg f2 male, and reversed our gdp cut to left and grandpas haze cut aka gdp x mr nice mango haze on her. Have yet to run any of them but I'm def excited to see what we get from them. Our new grandpas haze cut we just found is crazy and I'm excited to see some of the flavors to come from the offspring of the white nightmare lollipop cut x grandpas haze mango pie cut reversed. We call it the mango pie cut because it reminds me of cherry pie with fresh mango replacing the cherry flavor.

Cheefkingz

Cheefkingz

View attachment 295012
Alien Nightmare
This one gets bigger than its predecessor and is just as potent. All the flavors from both get into this hashy, fruity, frosted delight.

Lineage: Aliens On Moonshine x Whitenightmare
Flowering Time: 56-66 days
Ratio: %40 Sativa %60 Indica
Yield: 300-500 Grams per square meter
Flavor And Smell: This one is unique, it has hashy smells with floral tastes and fruity undertones.

View attachment 295013
Happy Nightmare
This hybrid is something special, unique menthol berry kush flavor with great yields! Faster veg time and fatter flowers than its beloved mother.

Lineage: Happy Kush x Whitenightmare
Ratio: %40 Sativa %60 Indica
Flavor And Smell: Minty dank kush with various berry accents

View attachment 295014
NightFire OG
For this OG hybrid we gave it a double dose of TheWhite with Blue Moonshine and Fire OG. It lived up to all our expectations and then some, PURE DANK!

Lineage: Whitefire #3 x Whitenightmare
Flowering Time: 60-70 days
Ratio: %70 Sativa %30 Indica
Flavor And Smell: Earthy, pine-sol with berry undertones, extremely strong smelling!

View attachment 295015
Nightmare OG
We wanted to let our WhiteNightmare male go to work and boost the OG 18's yield and structure. Doing Just that, and more, we created our Nightmare OG. So dank, it will scare you!

Lineage: OG18 x Whitenightmare
Flowering Time: 64-70 days
Ratio: %60 Sativa %40 Indica
Yield: 300-450 Grams per square meter
Flavor And Smell: This one has blueberry flavor mixed with lemon pine OG, its truly something special

View attachment 295016
PetroleumNightmare
This special clone collided with our WhiteNightmare for a cross with all the makings of a great champion. Its that new fuek you've been craving. Kush lovers unite!

Lineage: Petrol x Whitenightmare
Flowering Time: 56-68 days
Ratio: %45 Sativa %55 Indica
Yield: 300-450 Grams per square meter
Flavor And Smell: PetroleumNightmare is a sweet kush tasting slathered with berry jam overtones

View attachment 295017
PowerNap
The two favorites from our first release in one potent combo, this will be another sure fire winner from our Nightmare Line.

Lineage: Blue Power x Whitenightmare
Ratio: %45 Sativa %55 Indica
Flavor And Smell: Lemons and berries with great kush flavors and a hit of haze.

View attachment 295018
The REM
These seeds grow very uniform with only slight variation on flavor and yield. If you’re a fan of BlueDream now’s your chance to get it in a stable non feminized offering.

Lineage: Blue Dream x Whitenightmare
Flowering Time: 65-72 days
Ratio: %70 Sativa %30 Indica
Yield: 400-600 Grams per square meter
Flavor And Smell: Blueberry mixed with a bit of Haze.

View attachment 295019
SourNightmare Kush
Not originally planned to make it into this project our Sage N Sour OG was "too good" to be left out, one of our breeders said. Sour candy kush FUNK!!!

Lineage: Sage N Sour OG x Whitenightmare
Flowering Time: 60-70 days
Ratio: %60 Sativa %40 Indica
Yield: 400-500 Grams per square meter
Flavor And Smell: The smell and taste is sour candy with subtle kush and mint overtones.
What’s up with that night mare og

Latest posts

Top Bottom