Single Barrel UC MOM System.13 Gallon Buckets..

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Here is a new mom system I put together did not have the room for a double bucket system so I did a single it works great plants are 1 week old and already have roots blowing out like crazy....Jack

Single barrel uc mom system13 gallon buckets
Single barrel uc mom system13 gallon buckets 2
Single barrel uc mom system13 gallon buckets 3
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looking very healthy as always, Jack. Mom's away......

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice arrangement Jack! What would be your suggestion for the most economical system to veg 6 plants under T5's, that would ultimately be large enough to transfer straight into my UC System 6 with 5" net pots? :wondering

I ask because my flower room is perpetual and I cannot veg in the UC6 for future rounds... I also cannot afford to setup a separate UC in my veg station. I was thinking of 6 small DWC buckets or maybe some sort of large cloner that could keep the roots from tangling between the 6 plants... :thinking

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Some shots of the Ez cloner plants are given Cana Aqua Vega at 600 ppm with tap water at 250 ppm. Pump is on a cycle timer 10 on 5 min off...

IMG 0987
IMG 0988
Tony69

Tony69

Hello Jack,
I noticed you are using a large mag pump, do you find the larger pumps work better in the under current system? I hear alot of people concerned about roots working there way down the pipes if the flow is too much. What is your thoughts?

Thanks Tony

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Very nice arrangement Jack! What would be your suggestion for the most economical system to veg 6 plants under T5's, that would ultimately be large enough to transfer straight into my UC System 6 with 5" net pots? :wondering

I ask because my flower room is perpetual and I cannot veg in the UC6 for future rounds... I also cannot afford to setup a separate UC in my veg station. I was thinking of 6 small DWC buckets or maybe some sort of large cloner that could keep the roots from tangling between the 6 plants... :thinking
Home made cloner would work great for 6 plants I do 20 in a Turbo cloner 94 site. Tangeled roots galore growing into the pump..LOL ..A cycle timer is key no chiller needed...:)
Hello Jack,
I noticed you are using a large mag pump, do you find the larger pumps work better in the under current system? I hear alot of people concerned about roots working there way down the pipes if the flow is too much. What is your thoughts?
Thanks Tony

Better not really.. Its what I had laying around its a 1200 mag drive pump If your plants are healthy the roots will grow down the pipes regardless of pump size..JACK

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the quick response and awesome picts Jack! :cool

hiboy

hiboy

Home made cloner would work great for 6 plants I do 20 in a Turbo cloner 94 site. Tangeled roots galore growing into the pump..LOL ..A cycle timer is key no chiller needed...:)

Better not really.. Its what I had laying around its a 1200 mag drive pump If your plants are healthy the roots will grow down the pipes regardless of pump size..JACK

I believe your Key about the timer. im having way too hi temps in my ez cloner and just recently learned to time it down. Thanks jack

remmar08041202

remmar08041202

First off I would like to say your work is amazing! Second I was wondering if you had a parts list for your method of building your Uc system. Anything would be great. I plan to do a 12 plant system. Thanks again.

R

RMCG

Curious about how you did the manifold ends? 3" PVC to reducer?

Still using an epicenter?

Can to snap a pic if you get a chance?

R

Randyb

Thanks for the timer tip on the cloner. @24/7 the temps get over 80 deg in mine. When ever i have roots in the cloner like that I end up with a mess and my sprayer get roots in them. How do you prevent clogged strayers? How strong is your nutes in the UC system? Thanks

St3ve

St3ve

looks good jack, what are you lighting it with? Looks like flo's to me..

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
First off I would like to say your work is amazing! Second I was wondering if you had a parts list for your method of building your Uc system. Anything would be great. I plan to do a 12 plant system. Thanks again.
Parts list.. LOL.. A trip to home Depot and a Call to Daniel at UC..

One end has the epicenter the oppisite has a 3"90 degree bend coming off the last bucket with a 2' long pipe facing straight up and then capped. I will snap a pic JACK

Thanks for the timer tip on the cloner. @24/7 the temps get over 80 deg in mine. When ever i have roots in the cloner like that I end up with a mess and my sprayer get roots in them. How do you prevent clogged strayers? How strong is your nutes in the UC system? Thanks
Sprayers are cheap if they clog replace them its like $10 for 100. Moms are at 500PPM,:)
looks good jack, what are you lighting it with? Looks like flo's to me..
T 5 Bad Boy :)

P

PRODUCT

i know its somewhere around herebut can someone post jacks mommy nute schedule

P

PRODUCT

"I treat all my moms the same they are given Advance Sensi A+B with Magical and Roots Excel. I do nute ,nute,flush,flush,etc. All of the roots where taken from the same mom at the same time.JACK"

ok i found this. I'm planning on doing a DIY single bucket system solely for to grow clones. was thinking if i should put 1 or 2 plants in there should i change my rez every week? thanks

also moms at 500ppms

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter

Here you go bro the end has a cap I removed it for the pic..

IMG 1020
IMG 1021
IMG 1019
IMG 1033
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
"I treat all my moms the same they are given Advance Sensi A+B with Magical and Roots Excel. I do nute ,nute,flush,flush,etc. All of the roots where taken from the same mom at the same time.JACK"

ok i found this. I'm planning on doing a DIY single bucket system solely for to grow clones. was thinking if i should put 1 or 2 plants in there should i change my rez every week? thanks

also moms at 500ppms

The above is for soil.. For my Under current mom system I use Canna Aqua Vega A & B with Cal Mag at 150 ppm total ppm with base and cal mag 500 to 700.The lower is better raise as needed..

R

RMCG

Awesome. Thanks! I couldn't wrap my head around it. That helps a ton.

Latest posts

Top Bottom