Single blade fan leaf yellowing!? Help!

• Thread starter Unklpanda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unklpanda

Unklpanda

So I’m on the 1st week of Veg. Everything is going well as far I know, until the 1st set of true leaf started to yellow. I’m thinking it’s from lack of light, or is it underwatered. Maybe something else?! Thanks in advance! She is in 60% FFOF soil 30% Coco Coir 10% Perlite. Watering with PH adjusted RO water, but sometimes I throw in some liquid seaweed extract and Big bloom. Thanks in advance!
Single blade fan leaf yellowing help
Single blade fan leaf yellowing help 2

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

So I’m on the 1st week of Veg. Everything is going well as far I know, until the 1st set of true leaf started to yellow. I’m thinking it’s from lack of light, or is it underwatered. Maybe something else?! Thanks in advance! She is in 60% FFOF soil 30% Coco Coir 10% Perlite. Watering with PH adjusted RO water, but sometimes I throw in some liquid seaweed extract and Big bloom. Thanks in advance!View attachment 953995View attachment 953996
Looks like nute burn in that light but could even just be hungry & eating itself. Please post pic with real light

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Yeh FFOF does have nutes so I only put 1ml of big bloom then I ph to 6.5. I will try putting some cal mag and see how it goes, because some people say it’s okay without calmag and some say put in calmag.
I've always used calmag but our water is terrible around here. Mine do that at bottom if I dont add calmag.
Nute burn usually shows up on multiple tips.
Everyone has different ways to do things, what works for some doesnt work for others. I'm not using same medium or water supply as you, keep that in mind when I say something works for me.

Unklpanda

Unklpanda

I've always used calmag but our water is terrible around here. Mine do that at bottom if I dont add calmag.
Nute burn usually shows up on multiple tips.
Everyone has different ways to do things, what works for some doesnt work for others. I'm not using same medium or water supply as you, keep that in mind when I say something works for me.
Forsure! I will start putting calmag and see if it helps! Thanks so much!

Latest posts

Top Bottom