Single Blades From Transition

• Thread starter Madvillian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madvillian

Madvillian

This was an afghani that was indoors under 12/12 to sex and then it went outdoors, never had it happen to me personally and I thought it was interesting

Single blades from transition
Single blades from transition 2
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I have some Afghan Pearly Gurl doing the same thing, Thats just part of the revegging cycle, bro. After a plant starts to flower, then goes back to veg (aka revegging) Its common to have some leaves with one blade and some with three, both of which have less serrations (if any at all, it almost starts to look like another plant.) This should happen on the new growth for a couple weeks until the plant figures out what its supposed to be doing.

There are some people that re-veg after harvest (leaving enough bud and leave sites for photosynthesis) and claim to get a better harvest the second time around.

Madvillian

Madvillian

I read into it awhile back out of curiosity but I've never had single blades, thought it was pretty cool though, I'll post an update when she gets back on track... I love these afghani strains though

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

These are the APG I was talking about. I gave a buddy some seeds last year and awhile ago he came by and said he grew out the seeds I gave him and he cut some clones for me. He's a great gardener, but this is his first 'grow' so he didn't know about taking clones from flowering plants. Luckily they weren't too far into flower, so they weren't as stressed as I've seen some revegges I've done. Sometimes the blades will spiral around like some weird deficiency... I'll see if I can find a good pic of that

IMG 2393
IMG 2394
IMG 2395
Top Bottom