Single leaves? Help

• Thread starter Mommajane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mommajane

Mommajane

Hi - new to growing but was successful once so here goes. I planted seeds indoors and have transplanted to medium size pots. 2 of the 4 look great but 2 are getting single leaves. Photos included - help. I’m planning on putting them outdoors.

Single leaves help
Single leaves help 2
Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

They are just re vegging,i guess soon they will become normal and shoot five finger leaves.but for now they a little bit confused,you have to wait a little.:)They look like they were flowering for a while than got back to growing.

Vagician

Vagician

Yeah she flowered for a bit then started to receive more light and reverted to vegetative growth. How many hours a day was your light on? Or did you keep them next to a window? Depending on which half of the planet you live the amount of natural light to keep them in veg only recently became enough.

Mommajane

Mommajane

So it revered? Will this hurt the plant?
So, if I get it the proper amount of light will it overcome this? Thanks for the assist.

Mommajane

Mommajane

They are just re vegging,i guess soon they will become normal and shoot five finger leaves.but for now they a little bit confused,you have to wait a little.:)They look like they were flowering for a while than got back to growing.
That was my guess but so glad to get expert opinion. Will this hurt overall outcome?

Ina

Ina

I think it will be OK A little delay,nothing to worry about.
Haha I am just a lady,hobby grower no expert!!!!!:D

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No it will just take a little longer for the full harvest just relax and use this as a learning tool .

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your plant will be fine, although it will grow really bushy, as you will get bunches of new branches growing out of wherever you had the white pistils. It should revert to full vegging growth in a week or so... if it doesn't then start checking Ph and stuff... but I think you will be fine.

Mommajane

Mommajane

Could I trim the plant or am I just destined to care for my mistake?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok here’s a long shot , do you know how to take cuttings to make clones from and do you also have a set up that will allow you to grow clones .? My idea is to let the plant re gen and you can tak the cuts from the re gen area because you got yourself some female mother material , just a thought I’ve had to do it in certain times it can be done if you are going to cut the top off use it to help minimise your loss it could work out you get more than you would by leaving it gro out . Od.

Top Bottom