Single, married, divorced????

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Were celebrating our 13th anniversary today. Will not go fishing,, damn, will spend day together, do some gardening, make bread and butter pickles, shrimp Louie salad, romance, take it easy..

1st marriage lasted 5 months, was a drunk, wife also had issues, glad that ended quick no kids...
We got married later in life I am almost 60 wife late 60's no kids but lots of critters who are like our kids.
We have ups and downs, but will never part...Drunks even when sober have issues....
how about you all whats your status and story????
Relationships sure are complex but a must have....
Hope you all happy for the most part, it's not easy but worth it when it works...
Suggestions to make things better, let's share.......
Do not stay mad, forgive and carry on......My wife is good at that for sure.....

stonestacker

stonestacker

33 Years June 20th. shacked up for a couple three. Her old man was pissed. He just new I'd knock her up and leav. Shes a damn good woman to put up with me for all these years. It's been a good ride full of ups and downs. such is life. Had two sons lost one @ the age of 23 to a self inflicted gunshot wound 10/25/2010. Definitely changed my outlook on life. But we get along better now than we ever have. My key to happy marriage is yes dear, pick your battles, compromise, and improvise.
Happy 13th! If you gave up the day of fishing for your anniversary I would say you guys will make it many more.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Take it up a notch, how did you meet????

urbanfog

urbanfog

Well happy anniversary all :) Been married once for almost 6 yrs, which gave me my beautiful daughter. Then got divorced and began dating, found a new "best friend" and weve been together 10yrs. (both with failed firsts) Neither of us need that piece of paper, we know in our hearts we are together to the end. :D

Well I am off to enjoy new welding toys and some ogkush/apple ales for my birthday :D:D:D:D
(oh yeah, and loud music)

Cheers,
UF

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

35 years next month!Two kids in there 30's plus we raised 3 of her sisters kids from a pretty young age.No secrets here its all her,dont know how she put up with my ass all these years!She doesnt even smoke weed,at least i can go burn one when shes getting on my nerves,lol.

Icristal

Icristal

Met hubby through a friend, we will be married 40 years in October, he is 61 and I 58. We have 2 son's both divorced, but have 6 grand children from this. One son, getting married in Sept., gave us number 7 grandchild and number 8 due in January. Wouldn't change a thing, best hubby in the world.

Congrats on your anniversary.

Icristal

Icristal

Well happy anniversary all :) Been married once for almost 6 yrs, which gave me my beautiful daughter. Then got divorced and began dating, found a new "best friend" and weve been together 10yrs. (both with failed firsts) Neither of us need that piece of paper, we know in our hearts we are together to the end. :D

Well I am off to enjoy new welding toys and some ogkush/apple ales for my birthday :D:D:D:D
(oh yeah, and loud music)

Cheers,
UF
Happy Birthday, enjoy your new toy and all. lololol :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Met my wife at her front door, doing tree work estimates. Got the job and busted out her bedroom window with a branch, easy fix.
She had Dead stickers on her jeep we both liked the dead and had absolutely no intentions of romance. she is 10 years my senior.
Called her up one night drunk as hell, asked her out Friday night.
Friday night comes up, she show's up I did not even remember anything bout any date was sickly hung-over puking, house a mess beer cans bottles everywhere, she did my dishes and laundry, felt sorry for me, don't know what or why but we dated a bit, I hid the drinking for awhile but she saw thru it and said it's one or the other and the other was her saved my life..
She puts up with a lot, she also realizes it works both ways. we need to spend more time together instead of go go go.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Used to date this married gal Malinda before I married my wife. She drank as well. One night she took me out for Thai dinner at my favorite restraunt in aurora Colo, thai Landing.
Was 1st customer when they opened and brought them tons of business.
The owner really liked me and took good care of us. That night I drank and ate way too much and thew up all over the inside of Malinda's car. Woody the owner donned gloves got a bucket of suds a shop vac went out and cleaned up my mess.... Hoo boy what a night....

stonestacker

stonestacker

We met at a party her sister and hubby were having. Didn't know her sis or hubby a bunch of us showed up drunk and tripping on lsd. Like two car loads full. So was she. we played euchre all night. If I wasn't so stoned I would never had asked her for her number. Good times!

Mr.7thson

Mr.7thson

Married for 22 years,together for 25.Two kids,one boy and one girl,both teens.Unfortunately I also drank too much and lost some good memories with my family,not to mention the things I missed out on.I don't drink any more though,been sober almost a year now. I would have lost it all for some lousy bottle of beer.I'm glad my family stuck by me! I don't know where I'd be without them!

Never stay mad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom