Single Plant Grow.

• Thread starter JWB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWB

JWB

You should have good success in that fancy diy cloner I used to close using straight water & always get roots !
Hey Thanks FRJ..that fancy cloner leaks..ha ha. I made another one out of a 5gal bucket with a seal in the lid. I'm just going keep running the wifi off and on and see what happens., gonna hit some branches with some gg#4 x c&c pollen and see what happens. Got a few of these to try next.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Hey Thanks FRJ..that fancy cloner leaks..ha ha. I made another one out of a 5gal bucket with a seal in the lid. I'm just going keep running the wifi off and on and see what happens., gonna hit some branches with some gg#4 x c&c pollen and see what happens. Got a few of these to try next.View attachment 577019
That's what's up !! Im gunna look around for some videos on a diy cloner I need one ! But that wifi glue sounds killer !!

JWB

JWB

A few pics. of the plants. I dusted a few branches on each plant with some pollen from a Ex. Gen. gg4 x c&c male. The plant in the back is an Auto cross I've been toying with for a bit, I dusted it a few weeks back. I plucked a few seeds to see how they're developing.

Orcaman

Orcaman

What A great thread JWB, Your plants are all looking stellar. I was wondering what is the wattage of your LED? It looks like it's working out well with your tent. I am pretty happy with the 300 watt light I just currently bought for my small area with a few plants. I'm going to get a same second 300 watt light to run side by side for better penetration with a full grow area. I also wanted to compliment your images.
They are all very nice indeed!:)

JWB

JWB

What A great thread JWB, Your plants are all looking stellar. I was wondering what is the wattage of your LED? It looks like it's working out well with your tent. I am pretty happy with the 300 watt light I just currently bought for my small area with a few plants. I'm going to get a same second 300 watt light to run side by side for better penetration with a full grow area. I also wanted to compliment your images.
They are all very nice indeed!:)
Here you go @Orcaman, I have a couple of Mars Hydro 400w. They seem to cover my 39"sq x 70" tent ok. First time using them..so far I'm happy with them and the tent.
Attachment2BZ9ZNC6

JWB

JWB

The Valley Girls are awake, But having a hellova time With these Elmers...

Top Bottom