Wanted Single seeds + worldwide shipping

• Thread starter Rockstarpunch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

Do they have a page that’s in English? I’m sorry but I never learned French. But I did learn Spanish, I’m from sofla and no one speaks English so I had no choice but to learn it. If I didn’t I couldn’t even get McDonald’s.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Hey where can i get my pick n mix seeds (singles)
worldwide shipping and lots of un-expected freebies

If you have any other good places to buy online please leave in comments!! Thanks <3
I can sell you genetics out of my stash total of 1700 seeds in my collection and over 200 cultivars of you would like i sent a dm and anyone else looking

AmiT

AmiT

worldwide shipping __ "The Attitude seed Bank" "herbies Seeds.com" " WeeGusrdianFamilyTree.com" and "D'C' Seed Exchange>com" The first two mentioned have all breeders that have been mentioned in this post
Had some issues with 'The Attitude' (half has germinated), Herbies has a lot of choice and I'm satisfied with its quality and shipping to now 😚

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Arkansas1

Positives: Many breeders/strains are offered in single seeds. The Oaseeds bulk seed selection has single seeds at a bit above $2.00 a seed. World wide shipping

Negatives: Flaky credit card system at least for me. Stealth Express shipping is expensive and their regular Stealth shipping to the USA is very slow. No longer able to process with PayPal ... hopefully that changes soon.
WARNING DO NOT ORDER FROM OASEEDS.They wasted 31 days of my time.
After 20 days of waiting and paying a fortune for express shipping they never bothered to send the seeds despite and email saying they did.
32 days later i STILL have not received a full refund..believe it or not they only refunded half of my money.
They way they refunded 50% of the funds is literally a joke.
AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.
Any mention of them on this site should be banned...

ninjadip

ninjadip

This place is awesome!!!
Single seeds, great breeders, cheap, and fast.

They even offer bulk/no label seeds for them frugal grower. I got 3 Bruce banner fems for only 20, plus a free seed all under 30 after taxes and fees

A

Arkansas1

Just wanted to update oaseeds have ripped me off around $150AUD and their refusing to refund me the rest.
I paid them $300AUD which included express shipping, they refunded me $140 only and that's it.
Just a warning for you all don't use that seed bank.🤬

ninjadip

ninjadip

Just wanted to update oaseeds have ripped me off around $150AUD and their refusing to refund me the rest.
I paid them $300AUD which included express shipping, they refunded me $140 only and that's it.
that sucks man, karma will get them

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Leave a review on trustpilot. Tell what happened. They may reach out and make things right to try to get you to take down the review. It’s worked for me In the past with other seed banks

bonghit

bonghit

Linda Seeds I have used for over a decade for single seeds

Never had a problem with shipping or genetics

I think they raised the prices 2 years ago, used to be a buck and some change ($1.25) for a seed

Top Bottom