Sinister Seeds

• Thread starter StankyDank30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankyDank30

StankyDank30

This will be were I hold all my sinister seeds updates.
First run will be:
* Psychosis x heri
* (Ms Universe x Drizzella) x Selene

Ladies and gentlemen, I can not tell you how happy and excited to have met my new homeboy over at sinister seeds. Truely amazing crosses and I can not wrap my head around why no one thought about half these crosses before.
I've ran 1,000s of strains over the years between me and my partners, we know what works and what dont. High times promoted shit is usually the lower end of cannabis I've found.
I use to be first in line for every new strain that came out from every breeder, I fell for all the gimics. Luckily I've matured in my growing and my new philosophy is stick to what works. I've asked around here about other breeders also but Sinister seeds is the reason I joined here. And will be sticking with them for the long haul. Other breeders will get some air time also here and there, but we are definetly supporters of Indican and his gear.

Sinister seeds seems to also know what works and has done a fine job at putting great strains together the natural way to create what will sure to be legends.
I am honored to be able to display these gems out for you guys and thanks to Indican for your blessing bro.
Until I get some pics up for you guys, feel free to post any pics you have of sinister gear. My house is your house.

Thanks for stopping threw

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

@Indican would you be so kind to post a pic or two of the 2 crosses I will start with? Ms drizz x selene and the phychosis x heri
Give them an idea what we are talking about here.

Indican

Indican

bro i literally just chopped the psychosis x heri...the mz drizz x selene, i cleaned out my pics other day n dont have any. expect tall stretching plants with wild friggin smells. u may need to support the branches on her as selene gives densiy to the nugs man. hang on n ill go take pics of the psych x heri... my buddy in detroit texted me today at work n says, Bro, that psych x heri is the truth! Im fuckin wasted! LOL!!! Thats a dude that chain smokes weed like I do lol...And hes a med grower, 10kw setup. Out of all his chems and cookies and shit, hes on the psych x heri kick ;) I am too lol..wow its nice lol

Indican

Indican

Hell @StankyDank30 , I just make what I think would be somethin id like.. But thanks for that awesome support man. For real, I love when,peeps email or text me after a harvest. Its always great. Now dont be ashamed to say hey this strain popped herms! Ive pulled 2 older strains over 3 peeps sayin they got herms. I dont want herm prone strains in my lineup. The herm strains were 2 strains Id never used before so no biggie but they never made it into more than 5 peeps hands before a herm popped lol.. Anyway im friggin ripped n ramblin my ass off lol

Indican

Indican

Hey stanky, these weigh too man. Let em veg. I vegged these 20 days then 12/12.. Im sure u veg stuff longer and yields will reflect. I flowered fast cuz well, My gd jars were low lol

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Lol I understand definitely trust me. Atleast you cut the veg time short and not the flower time hahaha
I did that on my first couple outdoor grows years back, desperate for some buds... I don't know how many lbs I wasted back then.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Does the salmon river have a bit more color and overall a bigger plant correct?
I know you have SR crosses going threw your head, I am here for you if you need to talk to someone lol

Indican

Indican

LOL, tonite the Salmon Rivers leaves are turnin maroon. purples, but before yesterday, there wasnt much color change...3 days ago Id say Blue magoo was a clear winner in appearance n scent...tonite my mind mayve changed lol...theres very little difference between the 2 as far as structure n size but again, short veg lol...Both look like sisters from a distance in structure, then upclose u see the big differences

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

My Blue magoo started frosting up on the big leaves heavy by week 2 flower, no joke. I have pics I posted on here somewere, I'll find them and post again let you see.
Of course I'm sure you have the same view as me lol we grow the same level of shit

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Here's the pics, end of 2 weeks pushing 3, also I threw in the blue magoo mother that was used for the offspring that's flowering out now, you can see the seeds ripening nicely

20160102 104133
20160102 104114
ZsVsMJk
M

MassOg

ive been thinking bout getting some dynasty gear...some of their stuff looks awesome salmon river blue magoo the pineapple fields and the platinum huckleberry sick looking stuff...is this the first time you work with dynasty gear....would you recommend them

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Lol... first time? Not quite.... prof p is dam near all I run. And all the indicas are amazing but I would highly highly recommend his sativas mostly found at the shop (sannies)

BUT!!!! Ladies and gentlemen, there's some new genetics floting around with all of our favorite strains combined like no other commercial breeder could dream. SINISTER seeds.

Driven by passion and craziness, sprinkled with a little insane. That's who I would truely recommend looking into for 2 reasons:

* Quality is on the same level as dynasty, bodhi, ect...
* Prices are on there own level, much cheaper then the rest garrenteed. If I'm lieing, I'll buy back your seeds personally

Sinister seeds don't go threw eight retailers before it reaches your hands so the price of one $80 pack of salmon river og, you can get 3-4 packs of whatever cross you want from sinister, which consist of alot of dynasty.
Picture you favorite breeders strains beefed up basically.

So to answer your question, yes I'd recommend dynasty very highly, and while your at it, look into what @Indican has to offer as well. You will not be disappointed all all my friend. You have my word on that

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

@MassOg

See the first couple pics on this page by indican? Phychosis x herijuana?
That's from sisnister, one of many greats. Acually I'm sure he will swing threw and tell you about his buddy in Michigan who's a med grower, replaced every cookie cross and Chem strain for the phychosis x heri.

I'm fucking so stoked to replace several older mothers I have now with sinister.

Indican

Indican

Ive grown Dynastys shit awhile. Im grown at least 5 strains now, prob had 15 of theirs? Alot of my sativa crosses are old Dynasty strains that parental stock was lost by Dynasty so,I loaded up n made whatever crosses made since. But yea for a big company Dynasty Id HIGHLY recommend. I trust all his gear. Sannie, Mota Rebel, Eskobar, these guys Id trust ANY strain they make. They just have proven,themselves in my gardens for near 10 yrs. Mota n me habe more in common as far as potent weed I think and how to get it out to peeps.. The other guys seem to be harder to find lately lol. Layin low.. But they use alot of sativas in crosses n Im not much into sativas. These 70 day strains Im growin now are frustratin me lol. I like those 45-55 day mass producin heavy hitter...personal taste dictates what I breed..

Latest posts

Top Bottom