• Start date
  • Tagged users None
campaste420

campaste420

This is an old growth leaf
Sinmint cookies organic grow
⬇this is the oldest fan leaf
Sinmint cookies organic grow 2
this is the newest growth on top which seems to be the most pale. Bottom new growth is greener.
Sinmint cookies organic grow 3
whole plant
Sinmint cookies organic grow 4

Alright so im new to growing and brand new to growing with pure organics. My sinmint is looking really pale green. with some brown spots on random leaves. Any help would be great fam! About to harvest some white widow that turned out fire with pure organics.
Sinmint cookies organic grow 5

dilligaf

dilligaf

with nitrogen being a mobile nutrient you usually see the yellowing in large lower leaves first...at least I do...i am not sure...maybe ph has something locked out...but I would not start dumping liquids on it trying to fix it...some skilled farmers here...should get a solid answer soon..good luck

D

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
She's suffering from a deficiency of cal/mag and phosphorus in my opinon. Best of luck! More pros will be along soon to help I'm sure.....@Seamaiden

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I had the same issue on my mothers.
i flushed 2cc/ml per gal of cal/mag then water with a normal-high N with good amount of run off depending on how she likes N.
Let them sit for 10mins after the cal/mag flush so the salts can dissolve(assuming salts) then run it off with the feed. Itll take a few days before they green up. Also dont let em dry too much, theyre big and want to constantly eat N.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Btw i should mention ph'ing the flush and feed although that should be a given. And also by N i mean a full veg cycle feed(npk) as feeding after the cal/mag flush with just N may show micro deficiencies. It could just be hungry but if thats not the issue and its a ph or lockout issue you can hurt her more so id play it safe...

Top Bottom