SinMint Cookies

• Thread starter SinCitySeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCitySeeds

SinCitySeeds

Breeder
Supporter
Been getting swamped with question about our SinMint Cookies cross ... And when it will be release. True testing takes time , and we will only release this once we are certain it will live up to our extremly high standards. We are not rushi...ng to cash in on the hype.

All the drama aside we are using the Forum Cut aka Thin Mint and crossing it to our Blue Power. To create our original SinMint Cookies

We feel the forum cut is what most people know as the original GSC. And thus this is the cut we will used in our hybrid...

Not here to say whats the real story or who made this and what not.. Not going to get into all that drama because frankly I dont care.

What I do care about is helping people aquire a cookie hybrid that will resemble what everyone now knows as GSC. PERIOD

#SAVETHEDRAMAFORYAMOMMA

These will drop when they ARE DONE ! Hopfully by early summer..Stay tuned
Scs sinmint classic black Sinmintpheno j

hightide

hightide

Patience is a virtue...:artist:

I can hardly wait.:rolleyes:

Please hurry!o_O

sky high

sky high

If you need a guinea pig...holler. I'm swearing off reg seeds but might make an exception here. :D

good luck on yer project.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Nice site SS.. Looking forward to running a few of your strains including the SinMints. First up Blue Power , ... Hope to See ya at the Cup in Denver..:blackalien:

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice site SS.. Looking forward to running a few of your strains including the SinMints. First up Blue Power , ... Hope to See ya at the Cup in Denver..:blackalien:

we'll be there. come by our booth. peace

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice can't wait for these.!! The blue power line is some of the nicest stuff from seed I have seen in a long while. The taste,smell and high are off the chain now crossed to Gsc I'm sure it will be even more dank.

Yo smoke trees hit me up I'll get you some blue power to puff on before the cup.

S

smoketrees

Nice can't wait for these.!! The blue power line is some of the nicest stuff from seed I have seen in a long while. The taste,smell and high are off the chain now crossed to Gsc I'm sure it will be even more dank.

Yo smoke trees hit me up I'll get you some blue power to puff on before the cup.

a blueberry tone to the sour dubble sounds like a dream strain to me.... My bro snagged to packs of blue power in LA, but i didnt go check out the sincity booth when i was there. It was so packed i didnt wanna deal with it. Then i got home and saw everyone raving about the blue power, and i was kicking myself, so i told my bro to snag some packs.
Definitely would be cool to see what the nugs are all about before we get those beans going, just to have a better idea of what to look for.

You guys think a sour dubble x blue power would be worthwhile? the sinmint sounds like there could be some of the most visually impressive looking buds possible found in there

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
a blueberry tone to the sour dubble sounds like a dream strain to me.... My bro snagged to packs of blue power in LA, but i didnt go check out the sincity booth when i was there. It was so packed i didnt wanna deal with it. Then i got home and saw everyone raving about the blue power, and i was kicking myself, so i told my bro to snag some packs.
Definitely would be cool to see what the nugs are all about before we get those beans going, just to have a better idea of what to look for.

You guys think a sour dubble x blue power would be worthwhile? the sinmint sounds like there could be some of the most visually impressive looking buds possible found in there

it has sour dubble in it already. so u want to hit it again to bring more sour dubble out???

Reactions: Dad
S

smoketrees

itd be nice to have a nice Sour Dubble dominant, M/F in seed form. Especially if you were trying to make a plant that passed off sour dubble traits. i was thinking of using a BP male to do several Bx's to the sour dubble.

S

smoketrees

i suppose a male from BOG's Sour LSD might be a better approach for that type of project

S

smoketrees

If you wanted to get more of that bubba flavor in the mix, but thats not what im after. Sour LSD is bogs released version of Sour Dubble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom