SinMint Cookies

• Thread starter SinCitySeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

If you wanted to get more of that bubba flavor in the mix, but thats not what im after. Sour LSD is bogs released version of Sour Dubble.
Oh my bad.. I thought BOG released Sour Dubble which I thought was Sour D crossed with Sour Bubble backcrossed...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Been getting swamped with question about our SinMint Cookies cross ... And when it will be release. True testing takes time , and we will only release this once we are certain it will live up to our extremly high standards. We are not rushi...ng to cash in on the hype.

All the drama aside we are using the Forum Cut aka Thin Mint and crossing it to our Blue Power. To create our original SinMint Cookies

We feel the forum cut is what most people know as the original GSC. And thus this is the cut we will used in our hybrid...

Not here to say whats the real story or who made this and what not.. Not going to get into all that drama because frankly I dont care.

What I do care about is helping people aquire a cookie hybrid that will resemble what everyone now knows as GSC. PERIOD

#SAVETHEDRAMAFORYAMOMMA

These will drop when they ARE DONE ! Hopfully by early summer..Stay tuned
View attachment 295033 View attachment 295034
Best opening to a thread yet , awesome - straight to the point with no bull shit ...... @#$%in classic ...... Sin City gear adding to my collection soon ..... peace SoSer

Hotsause

Hotsause

Nicely Put Sincity I have been wanting to try alot of your strains and with that statement I am now a life long customer.
Cherry Fuel
Nightfire OG
Nightmare OG
Sour Flame OG
Sour Cherry Kush
and Galactic JacK
I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THESE Keep up the good work bro

oldskool63

oldskool63

Hey...met you guys in Denver...My buddy won the last and sweetest glass piece on Saturday eve, and I had a pack of the sinmints bounce off the tip of my fingers!!! Anyway you guys were real cool and I am excited with the gear I did get. Reppin in AZ.
Peace

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
looks like they dropped some SIn Mints on the Tude recently. This is gonna be an epic cross, I really need to source this one come payday;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom