• Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Top views
DSCF3340
DSCF3344

Cannaculture

Cannaculture

Looking really nice Canappa! The name alone is enough to make me salavate but those are great. Love the way a cookie plant grows, always seems quite distinctive to me.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Your snaps piss all over mine! Looking good pal. Excellent coverage and great lush colour to them

Canappa

Canappa

Looking really nice Canappa! The name alone is enough to make me salavate but those are great. Love the way a cookie plant grows, always seems quite distinctive to me.

Lol thanks for stoping by bro, yeh I am a little disappointed with this grow catching Root Rot early for solved. But she this one tuff cookie looking good so far, I just wish the Cookies would produce bigger buds and not as much stretch myself.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

@Welshwizzard and @Canappa you guys are the only 2 people online growing the sinmints as far as i know.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I have 5 up and comming along with 3 fortune cookies(gsc bagseed) so Im super excited to anaylize and compare! These sinmints you guys have look awsome and has that gsc structure! I wanna play!

Cannaculture

Cannaculture

Lol thanks for stoping by bro, yeh I am a little disappointed with this grow catching Root Rot early for solved. But she this one tuff cookie looking good so far, I just wish the Cookies would produce bigger buds and not as much stretch myself.

That's the pay off for a great bud - small, dense nugs on long spindley plants. All the best man!

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I agree with @Welshwizzard , My SM1 will be with me for a while need to find her a good boy friend one day? I think after all the fake fookies that where going around people are a but hesitant to get them. Some of the frostiest gear I have ever ran.

It's THE frostiest strain I have ever ran. Great tackle.

Canappa

Canappa

Well its been one hard winter for this grow. The room was getting too cold so I put a heater in it, Little did I know it was going to kill my humidity, it was down to 30% didnt think twice about it. And the temp going to the mid 50's at night didnt help. also got a case of root tot for the first time. I am surprised these babies are still alive. Not happy with the results after 45 days. The plants are fox-tailing and seemed to slow in growth. Buds not half the size as my last grow, Winter sucks. Growing is learning, but there is next time. Here are some pics
DSCF3618
DSCF3625
DSCF3627
DSCF3628
DSCF3636
DSCF3642
DSCF3648
DSCF3650
DSCF3651
DSCF3655
DSCF3656

Top Bottom