Site Is Down Til The End Of The Day

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You just got too stone and forgot, stoner !!

hahaha. That, and they didn't send me any renewal notice. Hard to believe it's already been a year.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Yo capulator what amount of phosphorous or how is phosphorous bad for beneficials? Is there a safe form or way to apply to minimize the toxicity or something.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
site is UP!

Yo capulator what amount of phosphorous or how is phosphorous bad for beneficials? Is there a safe form or way to apply to minimize the toxicity or something.

Studies show around 50ppm. bad for mycorrhizae, not all beneficials. the way phosphorus is released in soil is through ion exchange. the soil can hold a lot of P, but it doesn't mean that the P is actually available to the plant at any given time. If I remember right, the available P is usually around only 2 ppm..

So adding tons of P is not ideal under most circumstances.

How much P there is is dependent on how much you are adding. You may want to get familiar with a nutrient calculator so you can figure out how to keep your nutrient ratios in balance and at the proper ppms for the stage of growth.

hydro buddy or cannastats for the calculator.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

ya everything about not having to abandon my regimine Age old Bloom 10 P and Roots organic liquid bat guano 4 P im trying to figure out if im putting too much P for the microbeasties.... i brew the everything before it hits the soil

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
ya everything about not having to abandon my regimine Age old Bloom 10 P and Roots organic liquid bat guano 4 P im trying to figure out if im putting too much P for the microbeasties.... i brew the everything before it hits the soil

I would say you are ok with those organics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom