Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Mikerobiolik

Sitting sidewaysheight limits 600w vipspectra hung sideways help please
I have a 48inch height limit so I had to hang my 600w vipaspectra led light sideways with 2 CFL bulbs on the other
Side . Was thinking of stapling up some panda film around till I get my rooms done . Any suggestions on how far to keep what lights always from plant ? Heat is not an issue either .

D

DrDankPHD

Hard to tell. Don't see where the plants are.

But use panda film. CFL and t5. Might be better. Handing your led like that I think the space might be too small for the grow. It's easy to slow burn plants with led or stunt growth.

Leew421

Leew421

I would say no on that ghost rider. Do yourself a favor and do it right. Think about nature and how to best replicate that in your space. The sun is on top

M

Mikerobiolik

But use panda film. CFL and t5. Might be better. Handing your led like that I think the space might be too small for the grow. It's easy to slow burn plants with led or stunt growth.
Seem to be growing just fine . They are already friggin mutants anyway they were budded cloned topped and revegged . The smaller one with less branches just monster coned

they mutants anyway. Budded clones topped revegged the thinner one just started to deco me a giant come idk think it was monster cropped . Gonna build the panda rooms use t5 for veg and led for flower and just keep monster cropping. Shits working fine cfls are on tripod they are giant can size cfls . The led is above them . Pretty much got it fugured out I planned out got tools and materials just have to find time . Own a biz have a fam now I inherited a few more children it seems .

Latest posts

Top Bottom