Sixstrings Led Cob Builds

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Whats the coverage area of those new QB NX 324 boards?
Idk yet but I would assume just slightly better than a qb304

I havent even hung my 550s and their already old tech,lol.
Until we see sphere numbers it's just different tech no necessarily better being a totally different diode.could be good,could be bad.but yeah man hang those fixtures,ain't making ya money sitting in a box :)

@GrowGod here's the new tanks.im already in love with them because of the extra space it gives me to walk past them.
Plus these are pro grade,solid as hell and built in threads for plumbing,plus gallon markings.
IMG 20180317 111158204
IMG 20180316 183344444

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Until we see sphere numbers it's just different tech no necessarily better being a totally different diode.could be good,could be bad.but yeah man hang those fixtures,ain't making ya money sitting in a box :)

@GrowGod here's the new tanks.im already in love with them because of the extra space it gives me to walk past them.
Plus these are pro grade,solid as hell and built in threads for plumbing,plus gallon markings.
View attachment 785779 View attachment 785780
Those are freakin sweet!

Freshone

Freshone

View attachment 785779 View attachment 785780
Those things are space savers being square,My tanks like 3' around.

DGP

DGP

Dang, your setups, your COB builds and room designs look just first rate. I like it when I see rooms that are lab grade clean and well appointed, not necessarily decked out in the most expensive bling but a quality build. I have found in cannabis culture cleanliness IS next to Godliness in-other-words it needs to be clean...less bugs and mold, disease etc. I even paint the floors white epoxy to make it easy to keep clean.

I tend to be a little chaotic in my personality so I have had to force the discipline on myself to keep it clean and organized but so often I see grows that look like a recent bombing event took place.

Nicely done, your setups just look spot on.

Dee

DGP

DGP

yeah bro it was sarcasm,thats why i used the facepalm smilie at the end.maybe i shoulda busted out the triple face palm haha
View attachment 791565

I am real interested in what you think of the UV factor. I have read that uv will deteriorat thc but the plant responds by making more trichs but never saw in the things I read if that is a good thing or bad (???).

Dee

Logixcraft

Logixcraft

Hey @sixstring 2 Quick question I'm planning on ordering a set of both red and blues to throw between 2 sets of QB324 boards.

So it would be 4X QB324 @640watts
with 2 QB11 Red and 2 QB 11 Blue between them

What spread would you recommend 90 Degrees or 130 Degrees. This is for a 4x4 grow space, maybe stretched to 5x5 but I doubt it.

Also what Cob series do you currently recommend eg. CXA25xx or CXA3050 series

I might throw a few COBs in the mix as well just to really get that oomfph.

Also building a smaller light for Veg not sure what path I'm gonna go.

Logixcraft

Logixcraft

Hey @sixstring 2 Quick question I'm planning on ordering a set of both red and blues to throw between 2 sets of QB324 boards.

So it would be 4X QB324 @640watts
with 2 QB11 Red and 2 QB 11 Blue between them

What spread would you recommend 90 Degrees or 130 Degrees. This is for a 4x4 grow space, maybe stretched to 5x5 but I doubt it.

Also what Cob series do you currently recommend eg. CXA25xx or CXA3050 series

I might throw a few COBs in the mix as well just to really get that oomfph.

Also building a smaller light for Veg not sure what path I'm gonna go.

I forgot to link to the board I was talking about sorry

sixstring

sixstring

I forgot to link to the board I was talking about sorry
With those high power qb324 I would use the 90 degree qb11 because of mounting height.cobs won't be needed in a 5x5 with that setup.cree 3590-2700k is my choice for cobs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom