skipping rocks & moon walking...

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Awesome!Clone that broken top!Lol ;) Hopefully get a female out of the Lulu seeds here man so we can spread her around!

burn4me

burn4me

Wow been longer than i thought. Lots going on in the land of oz. Harvest bb x ww #4 tonight. Let it go an extra 5 days to really finish. This is my best product so far imo. Very dense not to much stretch. Very stanky. Like very sweet candy then piss. Very strong.
IMG 20140921 231928
IMG 20140921 231958
IMG 20140921 232008
IMG 20140921 232028
IMG 20140921 232040
IMG 20140921 232107

IMG 20140921 233036
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Some more updates...
We'll start with @Medusa white widow x predator pink
The first pic is a top that was broke on accident by my dog knocking it over :(
2 of which are normal and 1 with crazy leaf structure. Last 2 pics are of the "loco" oneView attachment 438896 View attachment 438897 View attachment 438898 View attachment 438899 View attachment 438900 View attachment 438901 View attachment 438902
Loco one. Dif got the widow side. Which is close and tight. She's a smelly girl also. In a good way. Orange. Pink will give you red stems. And thinner leaves. Looks good Glad your having fun. M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@burn4me No matter what plant you have no matter how many beans you pop, your grows speak volumes for who you are.
I am a better grower because of you so thanks broski and I cant wait to see the buds off them ladies...Yumm Yum.
Sending the +Vibes
FlyJ

burn4me

burn4me

And i a better person in general because of great farmers such as yourself. Thanks for the kind words and i will continue in this direction if you do as well. Everyone at the farm makes me want to grow bigger and better everyday. Peace and. +++++++++ vibes to all
Catch ya on the flip side

DismalDude

DismalDude

What's up buddy?Still waiting to see that BB! ;) Hope you're well and hope those little GC girls are well too!

burn4me

burn4me

Doing last of dry trim on her now. I will NEVER dry trim again. This bb is a different pheno than #2. This one is shitty compared to #2 imho. Will post pics though. And yes those ladies are fine and healthy pretty sure ill have roots on all 4! Gave em some foilar feed of floralicious plus yesterday. Ogs have rooted too. Just not sure im a og fanatic. Smoke is good but still a bit finicky for me maybe.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Watch that BB smoke like a champ.(Hopin for ya!)I like a trim on the GC after a week hung,very easy.I'm sure I'll change it up on different strains.I await the BB pics for sure. :)
Glad to hear them girls are doing well.For me,when I used rapid rooters,it took forever to get roots... I never smoked OG anything that I know of.From what I hear I'd remember it.
Sounds like all is well there man! You know I'm sending those good vibes your way! ;)

burn4me

burn4me

Watch that BB smoke like a champ.(Hopin for ya!)I like a trim on the GC after a week hung,very easy.I'm sure I'll change it up on different strains.I await the BB pics for sure. :)
Glad to hear them girls are doing well.For me,when I used rapid rooters,it took forever to get roots... I never smoked OG anything that I know of.From what I hear I'd remember it.
Sounds like all is well there man! You know I'm sending those good vibes your way! ;)
if you. Don't mind i was wondering how you ran gc. Well i guess i can not be lazy as im pretty sure that info is in your log so ill search that. Basically what veg time did you find to suit? Ive been told they have fast veg.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Well,the veg on the last grow was about 4 months just because of things I needed to do and what not.For me in my space,4x4,I will always let them veg to at least 2 to 2 1/2 feet because it just gives a better yield with 3-4 plants.Or you can just get em up to where you can clone and run the hell out of them.The stretch in flower isn't huge.She's a hefty one though.The stalk and branches get seriously thick and little if no support is needed. I do keep fairly heavy fan on them too.

burn4me

burn4me

Awesome DD thank you for the info.
Got sad news too. Only 1 of @Medusa ww x pp is female. I am however keeping a clone put back of a very nice male of it. Very tight nodes and excellent bush. Other males culled. Ended up with a female of each strain. A ww x bb, lung candy x lbl, and a Lulu. Pics coming

Top Bottom