burn4me

burn4me

IMG 20140402 115306
IMG 20140402 115306
i can post pics now yay

IMG 20140402 115331
freespirit

freespirit

It seems really early to be a nute issue but I'm not sure. sorry!

Natural

Natural

I think it's burn from the FF soil bro..or just sumthin weird about new hot soils and small plants..just keep watering with water only and she should grow past it. I'd get on some air filtering and maybe some neem or similar..or maybe beneficials..i see a spot of PM. Or at least I thought I did. Yes I did..it's in you're other thread. Make sure to have plenty of air flow going as well. :)

Last edited:
burn4me

burn4me

Thanks guys. I did see the white pm looking stuff but thought it was frow misting with tap. Like the water spot deal. So it looks like mildew? Well fml. I have vent fan up on med. And circulation fan on low and my 6" fan on low at bottom area. How do i increase it more without wind burn on them?

Natural

Natural

if the wind is good already maybe then try and filter your intake..I use sporax dustlok filters, but I bet a hepa type furnace filter would help. Maybe even carbon filters on both ends. Also, that could be a water spot..but better to side with precaution.

burn4me

burn4me

So i just seen something on milk fight pm. Heard about that? And it seems to be getting worse. The spots i mean. So should i flood medium till 20-30% run off to drain some things from soil. Im at a loos as to what i should do.

Natural

Natural

just an opinion, but I would just keep watering...flushing often might not be good for the roots...sumthin to think about. Milk sounds promising actaully..never used it. For me it's about air-flow..intake filters..and buring sulfur..which might be hard for a smaller grow.

burn4me

burn4me

Yeah burning sulfur probably not happening lol. And i have diy intake filter. 1000 microns 16x24 inch filter wrapped around my intake and sealed with duct tape its dirty but not enough to let things in. I dont think. It supposed to filter out dirt dust pollen mold smoke and odor.

burn4me

burn4me

Started LSTing today... since they are 3 weeks old that would mean its in early veg, right? Anyway here's pics of LST am i doing it right?
the last one has not had anything done to it. Its so strong and happy. #1 has been FIMed #2 has been topped. Just seeing what happens
IMG 20140406 115646 1
IMG 20140406 115702 1
IMG 20140406 115712 1

burn4me

burn4me

And should i be pruning 1 and 2? They are so bushy which i want so i can clone but is it safe to prune very bottom? A couple fans are touching soil

burn4me

burn4me

Well day 26 from seed...
i know nobody likes veg pics and stories but im happy to see my very first grow come to life.

Today i decided to try Great White. So i used 1/4 tsp to a gallon.along with 1 tbs of Grandma's Molasses. Split 1 gallon between the 3.oh and a little super thrive. Please someone tell me that sounds ok. My intentions were to introduce bennies to soil with no nutes since they have only been in ffof for 2 weeks.

I also added additional cfls. Why? Because i have em might as well use em.6 bulbs... 3-2700k 3-6500k...2 of 3 reds are 150 watt equivalent the other 4 bulbs are 100 watt equivalent.
IMG 20140408 172626
IMG 20140408 172619

burn4me

burn4me

Lights just came on in these pics. But here's the 3 plants. Side growth looks crazy. And i gave them a haircut on bottom. It was dragging on soil and i didn't like that so chop it went. Lol
Anyway here's #1 which i think is indica
IMG 20140408 172811 1
IMG 20140408 172749 1

Here's #2 identical imo to #1
IMG 20140408 172907
IMG 20140408 172851

Here's #8 i think sativa...the last pic is my hand for comparison. I have rather large hands.
IMG 20140408 173015
IMG 20140408 173025
IMG 20140408 173048

burn4me

burn4me

Ok so 6 bulbs raised temp from 73 to 79 and RH from 55 to 45%. Now i gotta figuthis out. My humidity is being baked away i think....frustrated

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...morning man, i hope you won't mind my answering your tent question here but i think it's best to share this kind of info with the community, not because i'm some kind of expert or anything but just so it's available to any who may benefit.

...anyway, yes, my Vortex does indeed exit out the side and no, i don't have an active intake, just passive openings, as to why doesn't my tent implode it's because i've stiffened it up a bit with some plastic fencing.

here's a couple of pics that i've zoomed in a bit so you can see the details of how the fan is configured and you'll note that there is a piece of plywood that i've just slid in atop the support poles, this gives me a solid base to mount my fan and you'll also note that i've installed an ordinary light socket into which i have a green CFL and that is for when i need to work in there, this way i can see without disturbing my plants during lights out or burning my retinas during lights on, lol.

...note also the plastic fencing.

DSCN0404

...now here is a shot that shows why the fencing is there and that is to provide anchor points to tie my plants back so they don't get too close to the light bulb. ...the stiffening of the tent itself is an added benefit. ...i use pipe cleaners as ties because they are gentle on the plants and you can get a box of a thousand of them for very small money, just look for pipe cleaners marketed to crafters.

DSCN0406

...i also noticed that your sig link must have a syntax error so i've taken the liberty of cleaning it up for you so all you should need to do is cut and paste it into your sig.

MY FIRST GROW

anyway, i hope this helps.

peace, bozo

burn4me

burn4me

2.5 gallon
They've only been in there 2 weeks this past Thursday. My 2 bushy indica are just droopy since then. When i started tying them down it perked up a little but im pretty sure the undergrowth was pushing it up.they are staying really compact too. I want to prune more for better air flow but figured id give it another week or so to see if it stretches. I raised my lights a little. Any input or just curious? Any way thanks for checking in yall and bozo you are the man homie. That might save me a little dough....if i don't just build an area my self. Thinking of doing that in a 4x6x6.5 area that way i can add an additional 1000 watt later.

Power OG

Power OG

2.5 gallon
They've only been in there 2 weeks this past Thursday. My 2 bushy indica are just droopy since then. When i started tying them down it perked up a little but im pretty sure the undergrowth was pushing it up.they are staying really compact too. I want to prune more for better air flow but figured id give it another week or so to see if it stretches. I raised my lights a little. Any input or just curious? Any way thanks for checking in yall and bozo you are the man homie. That might save me a little dough....if i don't just build an area my self. Thinking of doing that in a 4x6x6.5 area that way i can add an additional 1000 watt later.
yes are they staying in 2'5 gallon pots and for how long if not? believe it not the roots are probly at the very bottom all ready, i grew in those buckets my 1st grow, and i learned nothing less than 5gallon smart pots, if you change to 5gallon smart pots, they will go beastmode,kingkong style quick! you will be so amazed you will never go back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom