skipping rocks & moon walking...

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

I didn't see much in the pix. you can up the N base on the hungry sativa some..and just add like 1-2 tsp/gal (somewhere in there)of epsom salts to the ones with mag probs. I would try and to stick with around 5 ml/gal of calmag otherwise.

burn4me

burn4me

i just flipped today so is N the way to go? i thought im supposed to just stay with up to 1 tbsp of veg+bloom. no extra N. idk
wheres my fellow HR users? lol

freespirit

freespirit

I agree 100% on trimming, if they arent at or near the canopy you're gonna get a lot of popcorn buds, problem I had last run. Also gonna get some leaf rot if they rest on each other. They look really healthy!

burn4me

burn4me

whats some good all in one bloom boosters yall. want to add some extra PK to my VEG+BLOOM nutes. i have FFBB and tiger bloom. is it safe to add one or both with my VB?

burn4me

burn4me

I agree 100% on trimming, if they at or near the canopy you're gonna get a lot of popcorn buds, problem I had last run. Also gonna get some leaf rot if they rest on each other. They look really healthy!
they do seem crowded to me. but what do i know. im afraid to get in there and fuck shit up. lol give it a mohawk instead of a fade so to speak:(

freespirit

freespirit

Its all good bro they are really resilient, I've been beating the crap out of my pheno AK seedling and she's still super glossy green, also got some preflower going on now just at 4 weeks

burn4me

burn4me

I used tiger bloom w my veg stuff, just watch your ppms and ph
i can dig that. so for instance i should add my cal/mag to put it at 150ish then my veg+bloom to 550-600 thenadd a little at a time of FFTB till i reach desired level of ppm? sound right? sorry for dumbass questions. and whats a good range of ppm should i stay with in? was thinking like gamrtwin said with ramping up then down. idk though.

freespirit

freespirit

I would do some trimming then dose up around 800 next feeding, yea balance your nutes you can't go throwing tablespoons in there like the directions say.

burn4me

burn4me

oh i get that but im pretty sure my sativa is eating itself becase of my caution. but i will try and do a little trimming and a couple of the huge fans too to let more light in through them. 800 is around what i was planning. 750ish. so ill add cal/mag, V+B, then add tiger til it reaches about 800. thanks free. its so dark in my basement but i want to work in my garden:( it helps me forget my problems for a while. sucks i HAVE to cut my playtime in half....lol oh well hopefully in 7-9 weeks i have some chop worthy flowers!!!!

freespirit

freespirit

I noticed that pretty much anything at 6-12"+ from the canopy was significantly smaller w my 600w hps and I'm thinking about doing full LED this time so I'm training my tops to be as level as possible.

burn4me

burn4me

im running 1K. but i get what you are saying and as soon as lights kick on im in that joint giving haircuts. slinging snips and such lol. sorry im so baked right now but i am happy to say this tree we just got has me on cloud 9 and my wife is too.

most of my tops are close to each other due to super cropping. my sativa is a stretcher though and i never topped it so its top is huge but other branches are a little dinky IMO. ill post some close ups of my fuck ups tonight. like the def. they are throwing. pretty sure its only due to me being overly cautious with feed. thanks for sharing info FREE and NAT.you know yous are always welcomed guests of my garden area.
keep it green people

burn4me

burn4me

so i administered some much needed hair cuts. gotta have good airflow through there now and plenty of light hitting all areas. fed also. 900ppms
ph @ 6.4 and run off was 6.2. im guessing that flush was well needed and it did correct my ph. in the morning the babies are getting new shoes....

oh yeah, is it possible for a plant to show sex after one day if plant was already starting to show in veg? idk maybe im crazy but my sativa didnt have any pistols but now is showing what i think is fem hairs on cola branch.

burn4me

burn4me

Ok quick update.....the tops are yellowing
Idk if they are craving more calcium or what. Today i watered with 3L each
4ML of cal/mag- 2tsp of big bloom- some great white and 2 tbsp molasses.

My seedlings are doing better after my fuck up just topped 5 out of 7.

Going to local store soon to pick up silica blast, florakleen, and liquid kool bloom

Any thoughts as to any others i should pick up

burn4me

burn4me

so i know i shouldnt foilar feed with lights on but i did. some BB, great white, and mollasses at 1/3 dose. and my yellowing is correcting. idk if its from the feed i sprayed or its just picking up its micros from soil finally but it is helping

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

hey, i just read what you're feeding, can you give me a breakdown list of in flower feed on the yellow plants? ph/ppm/nutes used/quantity, such.... been there done that so many times i'd love to see if i can help.

as far as the booster i spent all night looking at HR shit, and +size does seem like the way to go, and smarter as far as a "boost". the key to any MPK boost ive found is kind of hard, you have to hit them right BEFORE they start shooting growth so it will help promote it, while most people use it when that nug stage is already done, so they're adding immature glands and pieces of the nug to something that was trying to finish (week 6-7 feeds for example)you see this all day in huge rooms pumping out nugs, either from over feed like this or they just keep the Co2 running for the sake of a perpetual.... where as +size is also a secretion agent, so you use it for most of flower, weeks 3-6. while the plants are booming youre feeding them what they need.... im getting more sold on that the more i think about it. makes total sense. bloom boosters first couple weeks and last couple are absurd. assuming a plant grows perfect like that, or if you do more than one strain, just a headache cause youll feed the MPK based on week or time not nug status or growth, ya know? anyways sorry to rant in your thread, just been planning the last week on switching up nutes, and possibly getting some shit more readily available to the plants

but as far as mixing water, its water/PH correct to your zone/ Cal/mg (if used)/ BLOOM BOOST, then measure EC and use base to bring up to your desired PPM, i usually let it bubble for like 30 mins then i'll throw in some bennies or something (veg, early flower and stuff)

burn4me

burn4me

hey, i just read what you're feeding, can you give me a breakdown list of in flower feed on the yellow plants? ph/ppm/nutes used/quantity, such.... been there done that so many times i'd love to see if i can help.

as far as the booster i spent all night looking at HR shit, and +size does seem like the way to go, and smarter as far as a "boost". the key to any MPK boost ive found is kind of hard, you have to hit them right BEFORE they start shooting growth so it will help promote it, while most people use it when that nug stage is already done, so they're adding immature glands and pieces of the nug to something that was trying to finish (week 6-7 feeds for example)you see this all day in huge rooms pumping out nugs, either from over feed like this or they just keep the Co2 running for the sake of a perpetual.... where as +size is also a secretion agent, so you use it for most of flower, weeks 3-6. while the plants are booming youre feeding them what they need.... im getting more sold on that the more i think about it. makes total sense. bloom boosters first couple weeks and last couple are absurd. assuming a plant grows perfect like that, or if you do more than one strain, just a headache cause youll feed the MPK based on week or time not nug status or growth, ya know? anyways sorry to rant in your thread, just been planning the last week on switching up nutes, and possibly getting some shit more readily available to the plants

but as far as mixing water, its water/PH correct to your zone/ Cal/mg (if used)/ BLOOM BOOST, then measure EC and use base to bring up to your desired PPM, i usually let it bubble for like 30 mins then i'll throw in some bennies or something (veg, early flower and stuff)
ok they've only been in bloom for 4-5 days. after a flush because of what i thought was lockout but instead was me not feeding what they want at the rate they want. (total noob over here) but i hit them with my V+B nutes(1 tbsp) tiger bloom @1 tsp all per gal. and ppm was at 900. PH'd at 6.4. runoff was slightly lower at 6.2ish. i try to ph @ 6,4 everytime. im pretty sure the yellowing was due to not enough micros? like i said total noob. i tried to diagnose myself but seemed all over the place which is why i flushed. the nutes helped but then the yellowing came afterwards so i figured micros were getting to plant or i didnt have enough so i sprayed em. sorry if this is vague. ask away brother and thanks for input and stopping by.

p.s. i only planned on using bloom boost from week 3-6 anyway. thats about right, right?lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom