skipping rocks & moon walking...

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

im gonna try that. so she got 950 ppm so should i try at 1100 then dail back if she dont like it. she has lightened up on the tops but i didnt know if thats normal or because my 1k light is too close. its all the way up shes just big. i tested the runoff and she is eating good. and ph is in check so that must mean its ok to up the feed right? im trying to learn her language but shes just so sexy i cant do shit but look at her body and tune her out. maybe my wife had a point! lmao thanks OG
cool increase alil, and how many times a week you feeding the lady?
respect
TMB

burn4me

burn4me

feed/feed with BB+superthrive/water+molasses and once every week or other week with a tea
and cal+mag

so every other day watering gives me a full feed then light then water

Power OG

Power OG

try bumping up to a full feed each water but only feed twice a week, so feed, then two days later water or tea, then 2days feed again. just my opinion. bro when she prky you got her figured bro! You got this.
respect
TMB

Power OG

Power OG

i feed my ladies to full feeds a week, and
water or tea in between. you can adjust your ppm for each feed.
cuts made it today bro, they in the root bucket now.
Respect
TMB

burn4me

burn4me

Well :( 3 days as suggested @Power OG
IMG 20140525 072541
IMG 20140525 072551
IMG 20140525 072832

They are not happy with me at all

burn4me

burn4me

and this last one.... the leaves are going yellow on bottom older growth. wtf? maybe i was listening better than what i thought.:facepalm: it is really back to every couple days of watering. do i need to up the feed to fix yellow? im really mad at myself because they have never looked so unhappy for me.:banghead::banghead::banghead::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Your in SOIL? ? I wouldn't know from looking cuz i haven't gotten that dirty in soil since way young. But if i had to guess id say either no food? Or overwatering, ill see if we can get Mr Information on this pronto. What's your temps? And rh? What brand of soil you using?
Tmb
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

i think he in foxfarm o.f. soil, she looks underwatered to me and under fed & possibly root bound, scratching head.
respect

JAWS

JAWS

Well :( 3 days as suggested @Power OG
View attachment 408360 View attachment 408361 View attachment 408362
They are not happy with me at all

ohh man that girl needs to a gallon of liquids per day from the looks of that trunk and a 5 gallon bucket, in this pic^^^ i want to say she needs to be feed BUT if her lowers are not getting enough light that my be the cause of that yellowing, at the very least dude give her some water.

you just cant go three days with out giving liquids to a plant that size!!.

i see your upper leafs are looking good no burn at all so id say that lower yellowing is from lack of light penetration.

PLEASE give that girl some water homie.

peace:woot:

JAWS

JAWS

white salmon three gallon trash can watered every day with a gallon of watered feed once a week with a gallon of liquids. she is easly twice the size of the one you have shit may be three times bigger.
White20salmon20flowering

it will take some time to get the fill for growing in a bucket that size, so your going to need to learn how to read your plant{s} and work from there. how much do you usually water that plant with?.

hum:woot:

burn4me

burn4me

wth, shit bump yhe water back up, and and yes feed, im scratching my head. shes talking i just am missing wat she trying to say, shit
no doubt brother.....im already on that. just was trying as you said see what it did and well now i know:bag::hilarious: its all in the learning process. im not as ocd as i was at first. worried yeah but not gonna freak to much. maybe im just way more medicated than i think right now:cool:
Your in SOIL? ? I wouldn't know from looking cuz i haven't gotten that dirty in soil since way young. But if i had to guess id say either no food? Or overwatering, ill see if we can get Mr Information on this pronto. What's your temps? And rh? What brand of soil you using?
Tmb
Respect
alright......
soil? yes- FFOF mix
temps- LIGHTS ON: 82-88 F (depending on days heat) will be assembling a swamp cooler asap
LIGHTS OFF: 68-75 F
RH- LIGHTS ON: 37-45% LIGHTS OFF: 55-65%
ohh man that girl needs to a gallon of liquids per day from the looks of that trunk and a 5 gallon bucket, in this pic^^^ i want to say she needs to be feed BUT if her lowers are not getting enough light that my be the cause of that yellowing, at the very least dude give her some water.

you just cant go three days with out giving liquids to a plant that size!!.

i see your upper leafs are looking good no burn at all so id say that lower yellowing is from lack of light penetration.

PLEASE give that girl some water homie.

peace:woot:
lmao i did. i tried something to see if i was over watering but no i wasnt. trial and error. i failed but will try again:smug: thanks for looking in. wish she was fantastic looking for you to see but life happens. and the light issue i think i need to tie back the branches but hadnt yet. thought that was done later in flower when they swell and such. i will tie them back tonight.
i had been giving 1 gallon every other day. and sometimes that wasnt enough for her but thought to give her an extra day of dry time and well:bag: shes pissed. wont do that any more.

and RH is ok during day of watering and is lower next day so im guessing this will regulate itself when filled with more plants, right?
thanks for everything guys;)

JAWS

JAWS

i should read your thread a bit closer i suppose.

what size tent, what wattage of light, how many plants in there in 5 gallon buckets?.

first thoughts would be you need to be running bare bulb vert style, and if your going to be keeping all that under growth you should think about some lower secondary lights. just a thought though.

i think i saw you had three plants in that tent, if so place them in a triangle pattern mark all three buckets with a marker where the plant is facing the light. every couple days while your in there ROTATE the buckets to where those earlier marks would be facing AWAY from the light, this will give your plants a 360 shot of direct light over a two three day time frame.

also if your going to run her again like this may be next time clean her up in veg BEFORE you flip the light to 12/12. anything you want done to your girls structure wise should be done before going 12/12. after going 12/12 all you want is BUD PRODUCTION no trimming or tieing or taking cuts.

lastly make sure you have PLENTY of holes drilled into the bottom of those buckets, and it would not hurt to drill a few on the sides may be three inches up the sides.

peace:)

burn4me

burn4me

i should read your thread a bit closer i suppose.

what size tent, what wattage of light, how many plants in there in 5 gallon buckets?.

first thoughts would be you need to be running bare bulb vert style, and if your going to be keeping all that under growth you should think about some lower secondary lights. just a thought though.

i think i saw you had three plants in that tent, if so place them in a triangle pattern mark all three buckets with a marker where the plant is facing the light. every couple days while your in there ROTATE the buckets to where those earlier marks would be facing AWAY from the light, this will give your plants a 360 shot of direct light over a two three day time frame.

also if your going to run her again like this may be next time clean her up in veg BEFORE you flip the light to 12/12. anything you want done to your girls structure wise should be done before going 12/12. after going 12/12 all you want is BUD PRODUCTION no trimming or tieing or taking cuts.

lastly make sure you have PLENTY of holes drilled into the bottom of those buckets, and it would not hurt to drill a few on the sides may be three inches up the sides.

peace:)
im glad to have you lend advice. i really do thank you for tips. so let me answer your questions best i can without my log book handy.
Tent size: 5x5x6.5 ft
Light: 1K
# of plants: 1 (did have 3 and they were in triangle)
pot size: 5 gal buckets w/ plenty of drain holes some on sides couldnt hurt though

i want to add extra cfl for bottom but dealing with heat right now until i rig a swamp cooler. i do give her a spin 1/2 way every water/feed too. will spread branches out better in veg. im currently doing so with my WWxBB and Big Bang. and her clone is being worked into some bondage now. i will try to push more branching and try my hand at SCROG if possible at that time.

again i thank you for checking in and offering up some knowledge. will take some caution in how much i leave at bottoms. i just know ive stressed her and want as much as she'll give so i only cleared bottom 1/4. should i be doing more?

S

ssteely71

oh nutes & additives
VEG+BLOOM, silica blast, superthrive, big bloom, tiger bloom, great white, and molasses
silica blast is just being introduced into my veg havent added to my bloom. should i?

Silica is ok early in flower to help with heat resistance since your on the higher end of the temp scale but it can effect final taste so I would not suggest using it past week 3-4 of flower. How good is your drainage on that 5gallon bucket? How much of your nute regiment is dissolved salts? If it gets worse dont be afriad to do a full flush and test Ph of soil to determine if you need to adjust it. I found FFOF to be a little shy in Ph buffering ability after 30 days of use, IMO. But just looking at it I see underwatered plant trying hard to flower. Be careful of sacs forming on a stressed plant early in flower, especially on lower nodes in low light. Best of luck. Hope she recovers sooon.

burn4me

burn4me

2 thumbs up on the silica info. i have a shit ton of drainage in the bottom but as Jaws had said i could benefit from some on side too. but there is plenty plus about 1 inch of perlite at the bottom. and i did have a PH issue a while ago but i corrected it with a good flush. i did just ph the runoff on the last watering. went in @ 6.3 and out @ 6.5 i think it was. and i would agree with you on FFOF but i even added lime to it prior to use. i will not let this happen again. just a slip up trying to correct what i thought might have been over watering. it wasnt, she got pissy and told me. i should have listened before she started yelling. typical woman. lol but i guess im hard headed and gotta push like a typical man. anyway thanks for advice and tips. i will keep close eye out for sacs.

Top Bottom