Skunk Circa 1974

• Thread starter Paul Simon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Part of the process of germinating these included a druidic ritual where we mde offerings of honey and cannabis flowers to the our local spirits and the spirit of cannabis and ask them for their blessing to bring this much needed medicine back to the people. Thank you all again for the positive energy, it is VERY much welcomed and appreciated.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Part of the process of germinating these included a druidic ritual where we mde offerings of honey and cannabis flowers to the our local spirits and the spirit of cannabis and ask them for their blessing to bring this much needed medicine back to the people. Thank you all again for the positive energy, it is VERY much welcomed and appreciated.
Mr. Paul my "Wicasa Wakan" (holy man)/ medicine man Lakota brother will be praying in a lodge tonight he is the "Water Pourer" in and the seeds will be prayed for to help with germination and a successful harvest. "Mitakuye Oyasin Ajo"

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

We popped 6. The other 6 will be taken to a friend who does micropropigation(tissue culture) if we don't get plants from the first 6. We have no way to get more of these beans, so we are going to be taking every laast step possible to get the real deal dead skunk in 100 degree heat shit back out to the people. If we have success with the method used on these first 6, we may just pop the remainder the same way, but if we get less than 4 out of the 6 they will get the full lab treatment.

I thank you all again for your blessing and kind words. No aactivity up from the soil yet, but I feel this is where being patient will pay large dividens. I do not however have any plan for what I may use in the water next time they need it. I am thinking just the tiny dash of fish hydroslate, molasses and fulvic acid. Any suggestions?

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

I will see if we can muster some up. We have an exceptionally clear and fast moving stream and our neighbors have a spring fed pond, so those are also options available.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Kool, so here was my thinking since a lot of folks will think I lost my mind. I was under the impression your from an island region with rainwater hopefully being about as clean as you can get. So with that mode of thinking I'm inclined to think that the seeds are a gift from the Creator for healing. Then if my assumption was correct about you living on an island and with the mainland indigenous friends I have prayn for them then I would keep it as simple as possible and not defile the blessing using a lot of man made garbage. I hope that doesnt piss anyone off but it is how I feel. And I stand on my statement. :D Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom