Skunk Doctor's Testing Grounds 101

• Thread starter SkunkDoctor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Thought I'd start a new thread to document my growing now that I'm trying to get serious into the seed breeding game. I'm working on a few different lines right now. Just made some more Heirjuanna and Jack Herre beans that im gonna be popping.

Clone's being tested. Picked most these up at the local cannabis farmers markets. (MMJ Univerise, Seattle Farmers Market and The Tacoma one. Also got a bunch from Tacoma Cross, The Natures Resource and thats bought it for now.

Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Bubba Kush (Katsu)
UK Cheese (2 different clones 1 is exodus for sure the other first time flowering)
Blue Cheese
Blue Diesel (Blueberry x NYCD)
Chernobyl
Qush
Agent Orange
Grape Ape
God Bud
Holy Grail Kush
Extrema
Tahoe OG Kush
Ripped Bubba - my fav bubba hybrid. bubba x jtr
Jesus OG Kush
Purple Arrow
Dutch Treat
White Widow
Skunk #1
G13 UW Variant

Super Lemon Haze
Harlequin
Cookies
Apollo 13
Obama Kush

and a few others im forgetting

Just transplanting these from 1gal containers into my new pots. Not exactly sure on the size cause of the type of pots. pics comming!

Seedlings

Ripped Bubba x Lemon Skunk - 4 Seedlings
Alion - Blue Dream (Snoops) x Alien Kush - 7 Seedlings
Herijuanna IBL
Jack Herre F8

Snoopijuanna (Snoop's Blue Dream x Herijuanna)- This is my first creation that I'm going to release to the public eventually as long as I can get the Snoop's cut back. Still working hard on some new creations. I'm taking my time breeding, its been a good 8 years in the making now.

JAWS

JAWS

pretty nice list several older strains in there as well, good luck brother you got a lot of goodness to work with.

very nice:writing:

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

pretty nice list several older strains in there as well, good luck brother you got a lot of goodness to work with.

very nice:writing:

Whats up JAWS! Love your work bud keep it up! I seen you with like a million different things going so i'm trying to keep up.

DSC 0071 Large
DSC 0073 Large
DSC 0456 Large
DSC 0450 Large
DSC 0079 Large
DSC 0087 Large
DSC 0457 Large
DSC 0128 Large
DSC 0009 Large
DSC 0130 Large

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

I picked up 10 more of these after using a couple last round and they worked really well and out performed my normal 5gal containers. They hold more around 4gal or so.

13821  30322  39704135476297412801280 1

JAWS

JAWS

pic #6 looks like killer love the leaf pattern on that one very nice, ahh those are soil pots?. what the price on those and where did ya get them from?.

yummmy:writing:

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

There Plant Warrior Pots, I believe they were 3.49 each.

I was loving the look of the Qush to, Looks super Indica, the Ripped Bubba last run was some really powerfull smoke, the bho i made would just knock me out. I had to try to not smoke it during the day cause id get so damn lazy. I kept loading a bowl and walking downstairs and get ready to do a bunch of shit they next thing i know im out of the grow room probably suck on the couch!!!

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

I'm using bagged tga super soil and base soil Been working super good. I did transplant them from the keg cups into 1gal 1/2 super soil 1/2 base and they did get a lil burnt but there doing really good now that i transplanted them into the new Plant Warrior Pots, even picked up a couple 5gal Smart Pots to try out.

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Hey guys, Sorry its been so long since I posted some pictures I have been taking pictures though! Just gotta get em all resized and uploaded. Were about 6-7 weeks in right now and everything is looking lovely. Here's some a few weeks before put them to 12/12. The Chernobyl is one of the frostest plants I've ever grown. It veg's really stout but in flower it stretched out and looks more sativa.

First are Chernobyl 1-3, Qush, Agent Orange and Skunk #1

DSC 0016 Large
DSC 0017 Large
DSC 0018 Large
DSC 0027 Large
DSC 0029 Large
DSC 0031 Large
DSC 0034 Large
DSC 0036 Large
DSC 0037 Large
DSC 0039 Large
DSC 0057 Large
DSC 0067 Large
DSC 0069 Large
DSC 0070 Large
SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Here's a few more in flower from a week or so ago maybe 2. Bubbas Turning purple and looking insaine as always! So glad to get these cut back !@ I know there not the best pictures but I got a bunch more that i took my times on that are killer!

Ripped Bubba (One of my new favorites, Tastes just like Bubba.)

DSC 0284 Large

God Bud
DSC 0297 Large

Pre 98 Bubba Kush Clone
DSC 0303 Large

God Bud
DSC 0356 Large
DSC 0359 Large
DSC 0366 Large
Skunk #1 (purple buds)
DSC 0368 Large

Pre 98 Bubba Kush Clone
DSC 0376 Large
DSC 0386 Large

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

I really love this plant so heres some more Pre 98 Bubba Kush pics. My next run im doing 1 strain per 1k and the Pre 98 Bubba is gonna take up 1-2 1k's. I'm running 3 1000w right now. 2 HPS on top 1 1k on the sides bare bulb MH. The buds arn't the biggest but there dense as fuck and I think if i train them I can do good. I might even do a SOG net next run. The buds are really Golf ball like and are rock hard already. These pics are about a week or so ago.

DSC 0375
DSC 0377
DSC 0379
DSC 0381
DSC 0382
DSC 0385
DSC 0386

Latest posts

Top Bottom