Skunk VA cut of chem 91

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
maybe reveg micheal. since there was 4 beans im assuming it got flowered out then was put back under 24 hours of light. since it went past its ripeness it hermied and pollinated the small buds. just a guess

Illmind

Illmind

bascally there's many fake cuts in cali u have to attach a name before the name. i wondered the same i remember, skunkva but not his 91.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well thats a question for chemdog really, not me, I'm just a simple man with a simple answer.

Venom818

Venom818

chemdog can better answer this but im sure swerve,chemfather have it for sure and im sure the skunk va is legit if im not mistaken i think swerve vouches for the cut correct me if im wrong.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I do know whats up ive been on the chemdog strains since day 1 a year ago u didnt know the differance between chemdog and Chemdog bro.:giggle:giggle

nope i sure didnt' then:) Chemdog= person Chemdog= the dizank:) Read the thread again bro. you woulda never known either if i didnt ask the question:giggle the way it is spelled with reservoir seeds (chemdog)I think is what confused me most then. That was then this is now.
What fake chem's you holding bro:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

Venom818

Venom818

i knew the difference before that thread bro and im sure all my chems are real just chopped the sfv,Chemdog D smell super dank dont get offended bro i was just messing with u i really dont care who's his biggest fan although i am one of his biggest fans im just happy we have dudes like chemdog,chemfather,ograskal even though he never has time to answer my questions and even u bro, swerves a cool dude i love this place.:friday::passingjoint:

S

Sway

nope i sure didnt' then:) Chemdog= person Chemdog= the dizank:) Read the thread again bro. you woulda never known either if i didnt ask the question:giggle the way it is spelled with reservoir seeds (chemdog)I think is what confused me most then. That was then this is now.
What fake chem's you holding bro:)

gtd

haha, so so true.. id say 99.9% of "chem" cuts in california are fakes. i ran PO's cut they like to call "Chemdog #4" and it was a complete pile of shit. had absolutely no smell and was absolutely terrible. same with blue sky's...LA area is the absolute worst for fake cuts, people have no shame and dont know any better. finally got hooked up with a legit Chemdog D though, thank god..:banana1sv6:

Venom818

Venom818

I could be wrong but i think gtd said there Chemdog #4 was legit.

E

ECO

I could be wrong but i think gtd said there Chemdog #4 was legit.

It is and so is their D, I've smoked flowers of both of cuts from them, it was as dank as the best OG ive ever tried but they were unrivaled in flavor and potency, greasy, chemical foul, sour, rank 'skunk' tones you just cant find in other herbs.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
the Chemdog D from PO was complete bullshit waste of time.
Chemdog #4 prob the same cut as Sway's and hes right>>was complete bullshit.
I will say that at the time>>them Chem cuts were dropped by OGorganic who did a excellent job on fucking shit up passing out fake clones.

I would think they are dealing with different vendors now after that cluster fuck happend.

On a side note Harborside right now, the cuts labeled Chemdog are the Chemdog D not the 91 like the cloneologist tells ya:giggle

gtd

S

Sway

ECO- sorry bro, but they are fake.. ive run their chem cuts, nothing like the real thing. not even close.

PO is very misleading with their cuts. their "OG" clone only strains they claim to have are from seed and not the original cuts at all. they dont even search out for a decent pheno. every cut ive gotten from PO has been a fucking joke.

i have no reason to lie. ive run about 35 fake cuts this past year... quite frustrating

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

the Chemdog D from PO was complete bullshit waste of time.
Chemdog #4 prob the same cut as Sway's and hes right>>was complete bullshit.
I will say that at the time>>them Chem cuts were dropped by OGorganic who did a excellent job on fucking shit up passing out fake clones.

I would think they are dealing with different vendors now after that cluster fuck happend.

On a side note Harborside right now, the cuts labeled Chemdog are the Chemdog D not the 91 like the cloneologist tells ya:giggle

gtd

So does this mean the 4 I have isnt the real deal? I know the D and the 91 arent the real thing, but I thought the 4 came out of joes room.

E

ECO

ECO- sorry bro, but they are fake.. ive run their chem cuts, nothing like the real thing. not even close.

PO is very misleading with their cuts. their "OG" clone only strains they claim to have are from seed and not the original cuts at all. they dont even search out for a decent pheno. every cut ive gotten from PO has been a fucking joke.

dude if i remember right I gave you a Chemdog D when we traded up! i believe she crapped out on you or something but that little baby was a cut off of one of the moms swerve donated to PO, legit as can be! I ran this bitch outside and she stacked some fat greasy colas that were Chemdog D no doubt! everyone of my friends who smoked her were floored and kept saying how it tasted so similar to OG, it was the first jar to empty this year.

how do you know their OG cuts arent the cut onlys? thats a false assumption. the cuts they are offering are from plants they mothered out that were part of a run of OG they posted pics for here at the farm!! even swerve said they were running the cuts... why is it so hard to believe they have the cuts and are being generous enough to turn them back out to the community?

looks pretty real to me

They all look the same as they r the legit cuts. And all me seeds come from these moms

Top Bottom