Skunk x Afghan Coco, go hard or go home?

• Thread starter jimbobthe3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jimbobthe3rd

Hi guys, don't know if you guys seen my post earlier in the general growing section about one of my branches snapping and dying, but i thought i'd share a little journal of that same grow!

Here are the specs of the room;

12 x 600w Lucagrow
5 x 400w Lucagrow underlights
Room size - 14ftx10ft.
20gal smartpots
silica rock on top of the coco
canna coco XD.
Aim = 10lbs~14lbs from 6 plants :)). (2lbs or so ea).

Got a very fast extraction fan, and an evaporative airconditioner going in the room.

Here are some pics, this is 9 days or so into flower, only just switched them onto flowering nutes 2-3 days ago.

Any comments/advice is gladly welcome, i'll update every couple of days to let you farmers know how it's going!

Any questions please ask! I've been growing in coco my whole life and would love to share my experiences with you guys :D.

Skunk x afghan coco go hard or go home
Skunk x afghan coco go hard or go home 2
Skunk x afghan coco go hard or go home 3
Skunk x afghan coco go hard or go home 4
Skunk x afghan coco go hard or go home 5
Skunk x afghan coco go hard or go home 6
audius

audius

dammmm, nice jungel there,& it looks like you got the perfect securty there to. nice grow bro

J

jimbobthe3rd

Yea, it's sort of an all-out cash crop method of growing, just 6 really massive plants spread over 14-15m2, lights everywhere lol! And yea the boys are my life! Theyre just over 1yo now, and should grow into real monsters like their dad ;).

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Nice girls. I would suggest shaving the legs of those hippie chicks. What's the story on the skunk x afghan?

The dogs look awesome as well.

-TF

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looks great. Is this a cross youve done yourself, and have u flowered this strain before? If u are interested in running some different flavored yielders indoors shoot me pm, Im sure I could help you out with something

J

jimbobthe3rd

TriFan; Normally i'd shave the legs on girls if i didn't have so much underside lighting, i actually get buds as big as the top ones on the bottom legs, so i try not to shave them too much lol.

TortureKill; I'm pretty sure it's a Super Skunk x SAGE, atleast this is what my good friends tells me it is lol...But he assures top quality in yield and product %. I have a Big Bud x Northern Lights strain (BIG BUD XXL from ministry) that i want to try next run, and whichever performs best i think i'll stick with for a while, i get tired of switching strains lol.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

My bad. I was oblivious to the fact that you have lights coming up from the floor. That is a new one on me. Where did you get that idea from? Have you run the same in the past? What kind of temps are you running in the room?

-TF

J

jimbobthe3rd

Yes i've run under-lights on all of my grows nearly. If i merely had the 12 600s on top, i might hit 6~8lbs of nice big heads, but the lights underneath add a minimum of 3~5lbs of big heads aswell! It's theoretically the same as vertical supplimental lighting but a bit of a room saver to really maximise yield in space! I've hit 15lbs from 6 plants before in the same sized room of 14ftx11ft exact same setup i have here, then i've hit 12lb also, exact same, so give or take a couple it's fair dialed in.

Temps are about 85f constant, 50% RH. This is without the airconditioner running, when thats on its about 75~78ish. I personally think 85 is nice for my room considering its getting fair cold at night! And the girls never complain :).

Growster

Growster

Setup looking very nice, the puppies at the end look like the real stoners of the family, though.

I

ibTheMan

lookn good, but you need to spend many hours on trim'n alot of that bottom stuff off, A lot!

J

jimbobthe3rd

lookn good, but you need to spend many hours on trim'n alot of that bottom stuff off, A lot!

TrichomeFan said the same thing, but yea, i have under-neath semi-vertical supplimental lighting for the bottom stuff to get as big as the top stuff xD.

J

jimbobthe3rd

Day 10 of flowering lol, not much longer but a diff angle!

Burnz

Burnz

Fuckin hell! Frothin! Very nice setup ya got there mate.

Pretty funny how people tellin ya to cut the bottoms, must just have a quick scan of the pics, dont read anything and not even notice the lights on the floor haha!

Bring on the buds!

Top Bottom