Skunk?

• Thread starter Thereallenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thereallenny

Thereallenny

I know this was covered before but I'm hoping to get some new better input. If you remember the Skunk in 80's and 90's that's what I am looking for. That shit that smells like a real skunk sprayed me. Has it been breed so much I will never find it? Skunk#1 or Super Skunk is not it? So what I am looking for?

B

barefoot

true breeding RKS in seed form...........................

sure phenos of this and that are kinda' like, but have yet to retain the skank of yesteryear..............

best to ya......

ganj on......................

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I have to agree. There were three particular stinky ones between 1984 and 1989 that circulated the greator Los Angeles area(circa the radio station KMET was still in existence), that still define for me what was truly insane in cannabis at the time.

There was a lime green fluffy bud Skunk that in hind sight to me today was a Shiva. There was an Afghan Skunk in that smoking that one pretty much did you in for the rest of the day. Narcotic as all get out! Reminiscent of a solid pine green crystalline bud covered in almost fiery brick red hairs. It was unmistakeable. I'd swear it was a Panamanian Skunk.

The third being what I would today call Sensi's Skunk #1. Somebody somewhere had a regular production interval going because albeit I was in 7th Grade at the time I very clearly remember that commercial Skunk showing up with whoever was hanging around 7-11 where I used to score. Lol!

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

While technically not all out dead in road skunk.

The Nature Farm Genetics does have real skunk, and it reeks. More spray, and chemical, but it will smell down the block. Ours reeks in veg. I got the Sk18 OP which is backcrossedto selected females/males to help bring out more of the RKS phenos.

If you want something dead, he also had the Corpse Flower. 90s cut MassSuperSkunk x Sk18 OP.

Also has a Cheese x Sk18.

Right now he has a cross of pre Sk1 called Sk18, and a cross of 80s Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1. Red Eyed Skunk.

He also has Shiva Redux. 1989 NL5 x Sk18 x Sk18

Duke Diamond also while not DEAD Smell, also reeks. Weve got the Local Skunk, Granny, and Dominon Skunk going, and every bit of it reeks of heavy chemical spray, garlic, onions. All of it reeks.

Both these breeders stuff is also really potent, and produces well.
I suggest jumping on the Red Eye Skunk, or Dominion Skunk.. Anything the Nature Farm guy has with Sk18 will be 2/3 Skunk dominant.

M

MershMarket

While technically not all out dead in road skunk.

The Nature Farm Genetics does have real skunk, and it reeks. More spray, and chemical, but it will smell down the block. Ours reeks in veg. I got the Sk18 OP which is backcrossedto selected females/males to help bring out more of the RKS phenos.

If you want something dead, he also had the Corpse Flower. 90s cut MassSuperSkunk x Sk18 OP.

Also has a Cheese x Sk18.

Right now he has a cross of pre Sk1 called Sk18, and a cross of 80s Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1. Red Eyed Skunk.

He also has Shiva Redux. 1989 NL5 x Sk18 x Sk18

Duke Diamond also while not DEAD Smell, also reeks. Weve got the Local Skunk, Granny, and Dominon Skunk going, and every bit of it reeks of heavy chemical spray, garlic, onions. All of it reeks.

Both these breeders stuff is also really potent, and produces well.
I suggest jumping on the Red Eye Skunk, or Dominion Skunk.. Anything the Nature Farm guy has with Sk18 will be 2/3 Skunk dominant.
Yes know all about the skunk used in nature farmer..more the better.. didn't know he has a mass Super skunk ..few of us have held on to it for this long. Very few and will till we die lol..

Dbznthmman

Dbznthmman

Bodhi’s skunk is outdoor only and he gave up on it as I recall, Matt Riot does have a skunk spray line that is rather expensive. Duke Diamond has a few that I’ve heard very positive reviews on especially the local skunk is I recall correctly, and then there ethos grandpa’s stash that put’s out a small percentage of pheno’s that are RKS. Colin took and S1 his RKS and I popped them two weeks ago or so, so we’ll see ✌

Krippie94

Krippie94

I think someone said it earlier. And I agree. WE NEED TO HUNT.
If you work an F2 line of Skunk1 or Super Skunk or Shiva Skunk I would think one would find it.
I miss it too. In STL in 92 it was called Kryptonite. Krypto, Krippie...etc. Some want on to be more diesel. But I had it once and it was that small like at a concert that makes you turn your head. UNMISTAKABLE !!! SKUNK!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Krippy was just a slang term like kind bud for good quality stuff. AKA dank, chronic, da bomb, etc.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

More breeding will never recreate strains from the past.

Best luck is to grow seeds of old classic hybrids to find the similar plants to the old ones.

The last real skunk I smoked was in Colorado in the early 2000’s. The guys out in the mountains grew a strain they called skunk 6 indoors.

It was light green and opening a bag stunk the whole house out.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
More breeding will never recreate strains from the past.

Best luck is to grow seeds of old classic hybrids to find the similar plants to the old ones.

The last real skunk I smoked was in Colorado in the early 2000’s. The guys out in the mountains grew a strain they called skunk 6 indoors.

It was light green and opening a bag stunk the whole house out.
I know. Kinda funny I had the same stuff same time period. :smoking: Didn’t know you spent time in Co.

Top Bottom