Skunkmasterflex's Chem D grow - cali connection gear

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CAPO

iv never got a full on male from anything before coming to the farm but iv started a few of ogr's and they seem to be femals too so as of now iv ever even gotten a herie p'ant yet from anyones gear or my own. have u capo?

Nah..not from fems. I was sorta hopin I would be able to find a full on male from some of my femmed beans and was wonderin if it is even possible. I haven't seen with my own 2 eyes any full on males from S1's, but have heard a buzz or 2 here and there.

Could it be urban legend?....

I see the occasional unfertile and sometimes fertile nanner, especially late in flower, but they are very few and very hard to spot...nothing even worth thinkin about.
Although, I did have an experience with a gifted clone that I mothered without testing and then in the flower room ...wtf..full blown hermies. It was an ecsd, unfortunately it hit the entire garden overnight...seeding shishkaberry, lambsbread, and a purpleskunk. That was near 6 years ago in another life.:party0044:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here is a shot of the 4 Chemdog D that i got going....took this pic about a week ago.

DSCN0970
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice work once again SMF... Hahaa, I'm just making my way through all your threads... :anim_44:

S

Sirius

Tell them bitches to hurry up! lol.. I can't wait! Looks like some FUNK is coming to the Skunk!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well dont they look a fuckin lot like the D, very nice again man. Have you run the D itself?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
had a BX of D that i was runnin and did a few things with of a male from that pack....never had the D cutt though so im pretty pumped for these lil bitches...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
....and thanks for checking me out guys.....ill have better and more pics up shortly, hopefully worth checking out anyways lol....bitches take forever sometimes haaa

4EVERGREEN

im here for the ride but i hate waitn!!!! i cant wait for the fun 2 start!!

Top Bottom