• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Larry OG

this is the larry og. so far from OG cuts grown this is still my favorite. i have a shit ton of new og cuts so we shall she if she holds her ground. id really like to cut it down to one OG cut but they are all so different so i may not be able to do that haha:evilgrin0040:

DSCN0797
DSCN0798
DSCN0799
DSCN0800
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Las Vegas Purple Kush

this is the las vegas purple kush cut i have. shes a beaut for sure! super dark green almost black in full light. her buds grow in ultra dense and smell amazing. ill get some bloom pics up soon. got a few in week 2 right now.

DSCN0814
DSCN0815
DSCN0816
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Northern Lights #6

this is the NL#6 cut. shes real nice to grow so far. first run with her this round. pretty easy to work with so far but im only in week 2 so we shall see how fire this one really is. heard shes a stinker

DSCN0819
DSCN0820
DSCN0821
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Socal Master Kush

this is the Socal Master Kush cut. shes a little slow in the veg department but her buds reek and are super dense. real kushy flavor for sure. def liked this one last round so im going to run her a few more times before i decide if shes gonna have a forever spot in my stable...

DSCN0823
DSCN0825
DSCN0824
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
White Urkle #1

here is my keeper white urkle. shes a keeper for life. super strong urkle with an added bump in the power department and the white sped up the veg and helped with the yield. she gets ULTRA purple and smells so fruity its amazing.:smoke

DSCN0827
DSCN0828
DSCN0829
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
White Master #1

this is my keeper white master. this bitch is SUPER KILLER! right now its currently my favorite smoke thats cured out. i cant stop smoking this stuff. the flavor, smell, appearance, and power are just all amazing. this one ill def have until i do something stupid and lose her haha (hope not):shake

DSCN0794
DSCN0795
DSCN0796
H

haze89

Hey bud, you're fuckin killin it so far. So many great cuts in your stable bro. I just lost my Chemdog #4 cut so I wanna see you rock that one haaaard. Hows she compare to the 91?

p.s. we got the same nl6 cut and you're in for some super daaaaaaaaaaaank with that cut. The smell is INSANE.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice selection skunk

thanks twist.....i know you like to keep a nice stable as well :) just trying to keep up with all you killer growers on this site....well that, and i like to smoke a lot of different kinds of dankness. i know you understand that haha
:passingjoint:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks twist.....i know you like to keep a nice stable as well :) just trying to keep up with all you killer growers on this site....well that, and i like to smoke a lot of different kinds of dankness. i know you understand that haha
:passingjoint:

i do bro, sux i narrowed my stable way down and shut down. got a buddy up in RI thats getting it all legit so we gonna partner up. ill be legal. only cuts im keeping is the Chemdog D and my g13/haze. gave em out to some buddies to hold onto

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bud, you're fuckin killin it so far. So many great cuts in your stable bro. I just lost my Chemdog #4 cut so I wanna see you rock that one haaaard. Hows she compare to the 91?

p.s. we got the same nl6 cut and you're in for some super daaaaaaaaaaaank with that cut. The smell is INSANE.

yes we do have the same NL#6 cut. i cant wait to smell the stank on her. read shes a pretty powerful cut too. read it was lab tested at 22%. thanks for the props brother, i really hope i can do all this stuff justice. the chem#4 i got kickin i havnt smoked yet. i sourced it from 2 different places that say its for sure 100% legit so we shall see. i want to think its going to be as nice as the 91 chem but it would have to be stone cold killer to out do the 91. i love all the chems iv grown so far but this run is a little different since they are all legit real cuts and not phenos i found in seed stock. should be a killer show....or you will see me crash this whole boat and sink down in it. both ways i guess yall in for a show hahaha

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i do bro, sux i narrowed my stable way down and shut down. got a buddy up in RI thats getting it all legit so we gonna partner up. ill be legal. only cuts im keeping is the Chemdog D and my g13/haze. gave em out to some buddies to hold onto

now thats narrowing it down!! haha, those 2 must be KILLERS then! i know the Chemdog D is good but i havnt grown out any G13 yet. if your only keeping those 2 i know they are fire because iv seen your grows and iv seen some pretty insane shit come out of your grows:)

P

paulycali

Killing it Flex! Those plants not only get showered with water and nutes but they seem to get the most from the love you give your plants. I think with all the love you give your plants they would still thrive with being only fed water. You have more than just a green thumb. Keep up the good work and keep those ladies a rockin as we always enjoy watching the show

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Woo boy... :joint: Gotta get some protective gear on when reading this thread cuz SMF is playin' with Fire son!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Deadhead (pheno #1)

this is the deadhead pheno #1 @ 11 days into bloom. shes the one deadhead that was a little more on the SFV side of things. great smoke though...

DSCN0858
DSCN0857
DSCN0856
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Fire SFV

this is the one Fire SFV cut i have, shes also 11 days into bloom. she doesnt really chunk up till the 5th week. extreme lemon pledge from this girl..

DSCN0854
DSCN0853
DSCN0851
DSCN0852
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Las Vegas Purple Kush

getting to chunk up a little bit of fatty pre flowers @ day 11 of bloom.:rock

DSCN0837
DSCN0839
DSCN0838
DSCN0840
DSCN0841
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
White Urkle #1

my white urkle keeper thats super fire. heres a few snaps of her at day 10 of bloom. shes a FROSTY mofo!:cool

DSCN0847
DSCN0846
DSCN0848
DSCN0849
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
91 Chemdog (skunkVa)

here is one of the 91 chems i have in bloom. shes @ day 11 of bloom and rockin out hard. looks like shes gonna yield for sure and is pretty dang frosty already:inlove

DSCN0843
DSCN0844
DSCN0860
Top Bottom