• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
White Urkle #1

White Urkle @ 22 days. one of my favorites. just has been fed heavy for the first time so it will frost up really hordcore here soon....:). her smell is great already and she looks to be a little more dialed in this round than my first with her. we shall see later in cycle i guess....

DSCN1083
DSCN1078
DSCN1085
DSCN1077
DSCN1084
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
the purple kush

here is my purple kush. shes finally starting to chunk up. shes on day 22 or so. the purple if i remember correctly comes in around week 5 or 6. probably will take here around 65~75 day depending if she keeps gaining weight shes got a light candy/ fruit smell in the background under the tones of kush and deep musky/funk. im pretty happy with how shes comin in so far...

DSCN1039
DSCN1032
DSCN1036
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
White Master #3

this isnt my favorite keeper of the white master but was good enough were i wanted to run her from clone another time before i let her go. shes doing real well this round and seems to take a lot of nutes. not easy to burn this girl at all. might be a keeper if she keeps on the path shes going down :talking shes at about day 22 of bloom as well...

DSCN1043
DSCN1048
DSCN1050
DSCN1045
DSCN1047
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
91 Chemdog skunkVa cut

here the progress with my first run of the 91 chem cut. shes on day 23 of bloom and is looks down right amazing. the smell is almost so tangy pungent its sour and VERY distinctive. amazing resin production for just starting week 3 and every day i go check her out when the lights turn on shes frostier and frostier. def a keeper if she smokes even half of what she looks to be. she feed soooooo HARD its insane and i always feel im going to burn her but shes not really showing any signs of over feed. calmag whore and shis fat bitch loves to eat. looks to get NICE yield off this strain. amazing chem for sure:pimp: this one is for all my haters :) :)

DSCN1012
DSCN1021
DSCN1022
DSCN1024
DSCN1025
DSCN1026
DSCN1018
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup SMF... Killin' it as usual brah! Just amazing to see the bud development this early on... I just realized we are nearly on the same day in bloom, but you're girls seem to be a week ahead of mine. :thinking

Just curious about your approximate PPM and pH range for these girls in soil to compare against my girls in hydro... Also I was wondering about your RH as it seems like there may be some spots of PM developing on a couple leaves or maybe it's just so damn frosty in there... :wondering

P.S. I'm not a hater... :giggle

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
lol there was a touch of PM and im using neem oil to control it. it only spots here and here every few weeks. not hitting too bad. i havnt sprayed in a minute so its about due.
my PPM is 425~480 and i like to have my Ph pegged right around 5.8

not hating , just callin it as you see it :)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
lol there was a touch of PM and im using neem oil to control it. it only spots here and here every few weeks. not hitting too bad. i havnt sprayed in a minute so its about due.
my PPM is 425~480 and i like to have my Ph pegged right around 5.8

not hating , just callin it as you see it :)
No worries... I'm just looking out for my broham. I wasn't sure if you saw those small isolated spots and I'd feel guilty if I didn't mention it and things went south in a few weeks. On the other hand I'm pretty surprised at the low pH for soil as that's where I'm at in hydro... Between 5.6 to 6.0. In soil I'm usually between 6.2 to 6.35. Hmmm, that's very interesting about the low PPM's, but I guess it makes perfect sense as you use FFOF... :cool

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries... I'm just looking out for my broham. I wasn't sure if you saw those small isolated spots and I'd feel guilty if I didn't mention it and things went south in a few weeks. On the other hand I'm pretty surprised at the low pH for soil as that's where I'm at in hydro... Between 5.6 to 6.0. In soil I'm usually between 6.2 to 6.35. Hmmm, that's very interesting about the low PPM's, but I guess it makes perfect sense as you use FFOF... :cool

low PPM is due to me playing it safe with some of these strain. you would be surprised in old skool genetics and how little feed they really need. for example my NL#6 will burn at two weeks in cycle at 480PPM yet my 91 chem in week two is at 650PPM and needs more feed. remember those reading at taken from my mix of nutes not my run off. the run offs are right around 720PPM on most of them. i peak at around 800~900PPM. my soil is low on some. most stuff is set at 6 but iv found that the 91 chem and other chems take nutes in better when fed pH is set at 5.8 while plants like my chemo feed better at a 6.4 or so. its a massive pain in the ass running so many different things but iv been remembering things better lately lol....no idea why, maybe im getting used to this crazy zoo i call a grow room

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Hey Skunk! Was it you that said they do not start counting the flowering days till flowers are set?? Or am I confused.....

I'm curious because your buds look fuckin stellar for 22 days!!

S

swisscheese

Your appreciation for the fine details obviously is paying off in the end product, lots of nice work.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Skunk! Was it you that said they do not start counting the flowering days till flowers are set?? Or am I confused.....

I'm curious because your buds look fuckin stellar for 22 days!!

it was me that said i dont start to count flowering days till they do start to flower. once i see the pre flowering start i start to count days in bloom. till there is pre flowers the plant really hasnt switched over yet, its still in veg. so when i say they were at 22 day at that point, there is usually about 10 days where the plant stretches and converts over to using its nutes for flowers and not for growth. hope that helps what your confusion...~SMF~

Your appreciation for the fine details obviously is paying off in the end product, lots of nice work.

thanks man. better work to come as these girls are not getting chunky yet, soon though :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
91 chem

here are a few quick shots of my 91 Chemdog @ day 30. shes starting to get a little massive to her and looks like a swell is about to happen :)

DSCN1104
DSCN1109
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
white urkle #1

some white urkle shots @ day 30. starting to get frosty as hell. colors will come around day 40 or so....

DSCN1095
DSCN1101
DSCN1103
DSCN1097
DSCN1096
DSCN1100
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Fire SFV

im not sure if iv even pictured her yet but here she is, lemon pledge to the maxx levels....day 30 of bloom:pimp:

DSCN1089
DSCN1088
DSCN1086
DSCN1093
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

SMF killing it as always bro. your plants look so pretty and happy! hit me up when that fire is done I'm down the road and will gladly test it out for you lol.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF killing it as always bro. your plants look so pretty and happy! hit me up when that fire is done I'm down the road and will gladly test it out for you lol.

hahaha right on man, thanks for stoppin in and checkin out my hack work. when is the smoke session?

a few quick shots of my Purple Kush @ 30 days....:talking

DSCN1128
DSCN1124
DSCN1125

420king-MASSES

damn thats all i gotta say man is DAMN ALWAYS SETTIN A NEW BAR TO TRY AND MEET LOL GREAT JOB SKUNK

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
damn thats all i gotta say man is DAMN ALWAYS SETTIN A NEW BAR TO TRY AND MEET LOL GREAT JOB SKUNK

lol, thanks king...i do the best i can with what i got. cant wait to get crackin on some of these new gems i got over here.....thanks for stoppin in my brother!:cool0010:

Lovin those @ 30 days, can't wait for 60!

neither can i man, i cant wait till 70 days and the big chop so i can blaze this shit! haha. the pics get better as the cycle gets further fo shooo
:passingjoint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom