SkunkyBuds

• Thread starter SkunkyBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkunkyBuds

Hey Yall It's SkunkyBuds...Been a long time friend of Logics and a longtime FarmLurker.

I had to finally join the site to get my farm'n on and help out logic a little with the site.

I grow all organic and I am a seed poppin fool.

Just started about ten new strains... and doing test logs on a couple of them.

Here is my seed Poppin list:
Strawberry HashPlant
Strawberry Nigerian
NYCHP13
BK13
Whirly Bird (cherryAK47 x Strawberry Diesel)
WhitePatch (White/BubbaKush X Blackberry)
Memory Loss (PurpleUrkle X Strawberry Diesel)
Jack O Nesia
Secret Strain #1 Secret cause the Breeder wants me to keep it anonymous.
Secret Strain #2

They are all at about 4 weeks right now. Other then the Strawberry Nigerians and the Hashplants I have not taken any photos. I will list some pics of the rest as soon as I take some.

Can't wait to get on the boards and learn more about organics and share my little bit o knowledge.

Take her easy yall and keep it green...or purple! :anim_44:

SkunkyBuds

fractaLz

fractaLz

Welcome SkunkyBuds! Looks like you have a nice lineup planned, can't wait to see what gems you find!

JAWS

JAWS

hello SKUNKY:smiley_joint:
yup i'll be tuned in 4sure my friend, there are a couple on your list that im more then just a little interested in:smiley_joint:....

looks like i got a female WHITE PATCH as of this morning and she was in a two litter but i replanted her into a 3gallon pot.....i'll be subbbbing as soon as you open a thread...
peace:smiley_joint:

S

SkunkyBuds

Welcome SkunkyBuds! Looks like you have a nice lineup planned, can't wait to see what gems you find!

Thanks for the warm welcome FractaLz.

I really can not wait either I can just imagine what type of goodness these are going to produce.

Between TopDawgs offerings and Jaws's gear I feel pretty lucky to be poppin this stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and giving the warm welcome.

SkunkyBuds

S

SkunkyBuds

yup i'll be tuned in 4sure my friend, there are a couple on your list that im more then just a little interested in:smiley_joint:....

looks like i got a female WHITE PATCH as of this morning and she was in a two litter but i replanted her into a 3gallon pot.....i'll be subbbbing as soon as you open a thread...
peace:smiley_joint:

WOOOO HOOO a whitepatch female...I am so excited about that strain the wait is going to drive me nuts...

I will get that thread up here pretty soon...

Have to get over to the spot to get some pictures taken.

Thanks for the support my friend take care and talk to you soon.

SkunkyBuds

JAWS

JAWS

i have a free day tomarrow so i will get some pics up in my thread and you can get a looksie of the WHITE PATCH, still early but you can see some structure in the female....
peace brother:smiley_joint:

JAWS

JAWS

hey skunky:smiley_joint:
couple pics of the WHITE PATCH ahh you can clearly see these were not toped, reason for that is they started in two litters and as they went FEMALE and some plants in the bigger pots went MALE i just switched them out....i never top plants in the two litter bottles, and did not want to top them after an early flowering TP...

were 8 days into flower right now, but to me the flowering process has not started yet, i dont start that untill ALL have been seeeexed...

FD 8 WHITE PATCH

FD 8 SIDE SHOT WP

FD 8 WHITE PATCH CLOSER 2

FD 8 WP CLOSER 1

peace brother:smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom