Skywalker og 2 weeks into flowering what do you think of my ferts?

• Thread starter subieslow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tcurtiss

You could pick up some Black Strap molasses, I use it every other watering 1 tbsp per gallon

Give your plants a little more flavor, try it out

Good luck

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I think Bud Candy or Mollasses but not both unless you want to adjust the dosage accordingly. IMO you should Keep it simple till you get them really dialed in. Then you can try playing around with it more. Maybe run the kushie kush in one and big bud in another and see which one works best for you.

fred

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i say if you want dank ass tree (which who doesnt) ditch the kushie kush. im not jumpin on the hate train cuz of the name like most people, as i gave it a try myself. those nutes seem better suited for hydro. they seemed a bit strong for soil. if your gonna stay with it, dont go anywhere near the recommended dose. i switched back to FF nutes after i ran that stuff, worked out better on OG strains i thought. you have a good line up, just use a lil more Big bud and kick the kushie.....just my thoughts though. if its working for you killer man! ~SMF~

J

Jalisco Kid

maybe some K silicate.That og has a nice flavor that does not need changed, I feel it needs to be a bit stronger though.JK

Top Bottom