SkyWalker OG at 30 days!!

• Thread starter ooS0uPoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice job, how heavy were you feeding her? Any amber trichs yet?

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

Nice job, how heavy were you feeding her? Any amber trichs yet?

Hey lead! To be honest with you, I don't have a PPM reader...never have. I typically follow 1/4 of the recommended dose of my products working up to their full strength through weeks 1-6 of flower week 7 I kinda coast with bare bones feedings and week 8 I flush, and flush hard. The PPM reader should be on the list next, gotta look up some good PPM weekly suggestions. Sorry, wish had better info... 20-30% Amber and the rest cloudy, looking ripe as hell to me...:harvest:

-S0uP

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Hey lead! To be honest with you, I don't have a PPM reader...never have. I typically follow 1/4 of the recommended dose of my products working up to their full strength through weeks 1-6 of flower week 7 I kinda coast with bare bones feedings and week 8 I flush, and flush hard. The PPM reader should be on the list next, gotta look up some good PPM weekly suggestions. Sorry, wish had better info... 20-30% Amber and the rest cloudy, looking ripe as hell to me...:harvest:

-S0uP
Thanks for sharing. Skywalker I am running has been sensitive to nutes. I at day 16. Sounds like planning to go 70days may be overkill.

Top Bottom