Skywalker OG Tatooine cut?

• Thread starter chemDOOM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chemDOOM

I recently got some cuts that I was told is Skywalker OG Tatooine Cut. Ive heard of Skywalker OG but never the Tatooine cut. Anyone know if it's a legit cut? Looks like its going to be interesting to grow either way

C

chemDOOM

Alright so I finally found the answer from someone. The tatooine cut is an S1 of Skywalker OG with noticeably different traits than the original cut (bushier, shorter, different looking buds). Ill be starting a grow journal of this soon so ill post the link to it in here

P

purekushkills

Nice...I'm rockin' the norcal sativa skywalker og that doubledub has his hands on. Very nice OG...reminds me of the flavor on the XXX or the SFV. Real day smoke...it'd be interesting to see some S1's...I've also heard of a skywalker S1 called Luke 2012 :D

Can't go wrong with this strain's potential

-PKK

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

I just finished out a round of O.G. Skywalker. It has a fruitier smell then O.G. Kush and a little better taste IMO. You can check it out on my thread. bd

D

DoubleDub

yo ben nice fuckin grow my friend. that room is amazing! Your cut of sky looks a little different than mine. Yours yields better and has leafs with more pedals. Mine smells like an acrid larry/tahoe..

Whatd you pull per light?

TortureKill

TortureKill

That shit was very impressive ben. Best of luck with that SW OG ChemDoom.

PEace
TK

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

yo ben nice fuckin grow my friend. that room is amazing! Your cut of sky looks a little different than mine. Yours yields better and has leafs with more pedals. Mine smells like an acrid larry/tahoe..

Whatd you pull per light?

If it is a true O.G. Skywalker cut it should be a little bit more of a hardier plant and produce bigger buds then a pure O.G. Kush. The plant Skywalker (not O.G.) is a cross between Blueberry and Mazar. Both High Times Cannabis Cup winners. The Skywalker is said to yield about 1g/1watt under optimum conditions and should bring some size and a slight sweet smell to the O.G. when crossed.

Here is an accurate picture of the Skywalker. The picture that Logic posted in the strain guide seems to incorrect.

View attachment Room Layout003.bmp

As for my final numbers on this last run, I should have them in the next few days... bd

That shit was very impressive ben. Best of luck with that SW OG ChemDoom.

PEace
TK

Right on, Thanks man!

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

To my knowledge there are 3 types of plants with the "skywalker" moniker.
1. Skywalker...from dutch passion i believe, which is the mazar blueberry you speak off.
2. Skywalker (cali cut) which is an OG BX x Sour Diesel not sure which OG cut was used.
3.Skywalker OG is the cut mentioned above crossed back to an OG. aka. sativa skywalker og

this is some info i've gotten through PM's over the past few.....

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Interesting. Thanks for the information. Could you elaborate on the O.G. BX?

southstreets

southstreets

all the og skywalker i've had in so cal has NO lemon pledge smell or funk to her at all!! straight og smell if that makes sense..

P

purekushkills

Ben Derdundat,
Are you speaking of (Blueberry x Mazaar) x OG kush?

The skywalker OG is nothing but a dank sativa phenotype of OG kush...probably an S1 of SFV or the like. Very earthy and skunky with that Old man breath OG dankness attatched :D

-PKK

southstreets

southstreets

Ben Derdundat,
Are you speaking of (Blueberry x Mazaar) x OG kush?

The skywalker OG is nothing but a dank sativa phenotype of OG kush...probably an S1 of SFV or the like. Very earthy and skunky with that Old man breath OG dankness attatched :D

-PKK

right on the money bro!!!

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Thanks for the info PKK. There is a definite difference between my pre '98 O.G. and the Skywalker O.G.. Not huge but its there.

P

purekushkills

Humboldt Patient Resource Center in Arcata carries Skywalker OG.

It is the Sativa Cutting of OGK, the skywalker you want :D

-PKK

Dorje

Dorje

Just got a Skywalker OG and a SFV OG... Skywalker is earthy and lemony, haven't seen the SFV grown out yet. The Skywalker is pretty awesome though, great flavor and taste combined with a nice clear relaxed high.

P

purekushkills

yessir...lighting up a backwood of Skywalker OG as we speak.

Earthy and lemony is right...especially after a good month cure.

Larry, SFV coming next!

-PKK

Top Bottom