Skywalker OG

• Thread starter Blueidpirate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

nncc step there game up last time i went in there there meds were good.GAM in malibu is wack bro there meds are good but everything is pre weighed

F

fat

i never had a problem with nncc and whats more wack then pre weighing is that its in a dark blue container and shitty lighting so you cant even look at what your getting

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

If you all say it lacks in the potency department then its clearly obvious that you guys haven't smoked real skywalker og. Maybe they gave you guys skywalker which is a dutch passion cross of mazar and blueberry.. the skywalker around here in socal can even be called sfv og because they are very similar to each other and the skywalker smells very og like and its great in potency vvcompares to any of the og's that everyone here in socal smokes and even the ones they usually don't even smoke like the valley og. Now that's some great tasting smelling smoke.

spot on! the real skywalker has that lemony sfv scent :D
extremely potent..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Well I dnt like pre weights or all that crap that gam does either but as long as the times I picked up buds from there were good all that other stuff dosent matter. But I you guys point. Nncc is not my type of place its always crowded no one knows nothing and its all bout money get in and out.! Most of the time they have good outdoor bro specially in outdoor season which I dnt mind but ill stick to some bomb indoor when I can get it. Wut up venom. Still waiting on that ok on the whitefire bro. Lol jk

sdog

sdog

obviously havent tried true skywalker og! shit is og on fucking steroids bro. the new line of skywalker is called LUKE 2012 look it up

Top Bottom