Skywalker OG

• Thread starter DoubleDub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ghostfacegrower

make sure if you get an OZONE generator that its OnLY ran inside the room BETWEEN grows DO NOT run it with the plants in the room it will strip the smell and taste as well as the POWDERY MILDEW! This is a good thing to do between grows turn the fan around for a couple days and bring the OZONE to help sterilize every thing and even kill lurking pests just becareful how much you actually run it depending on grow location to living space one noticeable affect of the OZONE is raspy dry throat feeling like your getting a chest cold!! Also feed plants ZONE, Hygrozyme and silica on a regular schedule & foliar feed with this also up till week4 of flowering to help with the PM!! hope this helps!

yo wiz, you are right you should use it between grows but the Big Blue can actually be run in your room during a grow just dont be in the room. run it for a very small fraction of time ie 4 min every hr. it will even kill spider mites :character0110: it will kill everything bad. it wont hurt your plants (if run in small fraction) and it will not kill the taste or smell of finish product.
i even read an artical of a guy that figured out how to run it and work safely in his room.

G

ghostfacegrower

Dub, i read that post about it being systemic. i use eagle 20ew and it works very well however it will still come back over time but if you use zone @10ml/gal with saturator and dip (like fill up a trash can for big plants) like i said it will KILL it all the way. just got to stick with it, pain in the ass but it will save your cut. just thought you might want to try it out. good luck

D

Dubwobble

Get a cheap sulfur burner, burn it during veg and early bloom.

Use a tiny bit of Einstein Neem Oil and a drop or two (only) of Dutch Master Penetrator and shower your plants during veg with it once every week.

Have fans moving all of the canopy slightly at all times.

Clear out your bottom leaves to promote air flow.

Make sure your intake and outake are creating the correct pressure in your room.

If your humidity is still too high, use a de-humidifier and some commercial "damp-rid" that you can find in Rite Aide or Home Depot.

It's easy to get rid of, you just gotta get serious about it.

If any part of you room stays kinda damp and doesn't have good ventilation, it is the same as having a pile of wet rags left in the corner of a room - they'll get musty and mildewey.

D

Dubwobble

Also - ILLMIND, your right.

Although certain names and associations are well known, I shouldn't be propagating the use of peoples names or "stage names" and cultivation of mmj

I wouldn't want someone going around saying I got this from "dubwobble", or this is a cut that was sourced from "my real name".

It won't happen again brotha !

Top Bottom