Skywalker OG

• Thread starter Hydrobaby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hydrobaby

I have had so many different cuts of Skywalker OG whats the deal?

M

Morals

I heard the Skywalker cut is very unstable and herms very easily.

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

u take the og clone.....then u buy skywalker beans from dutch passion i belive? select a male accordingly.....take the skywalker pollen, x it with the ogers clone.....and walla. skywalker og.....pretty fuickin com-plex huh?
...now....is the og clone reputeable? was the male selected or was it a 1st time experament, was it an accidental x? or is it some cutting that some1 just calls skywalker?

pretty soon we will be able to take a sample of cannibas & send it to a lab & get the exact liniage.. as soon as the data base is set up . kinda like the dna tests for dogs? they can tell u what ur muts backround is going back 3 generations. it will be hard, but not impossible.

so as 4 ur skywalker cutting.. grow it out.. & see what it is..most lokly its some form of og ..but the exact heritage of ur cutting is only known by the growers who made it..& unless they know the breeder, most likly they dont even know the exact liniage..as lomg as it has some hint of og in it people will like it..

G

ganjherbsmoke

dutch passion makes a skywalker mazaar blueberry i believe next to skywalker og, ive seen them both in the same room, dude bought mad moms some being the actual og and some just being dps skwalker that arent anything special, he got duped lol but they dont hold too many similarities bc i dont think they are related

this isnt verified but from what i heard
5 or 6 years ago dudes went to some club in so cal i think and said this was og grown by or at? skywalker ranch
it was the tahoe and over night every club in so cal seemed to be selling skywalker og like it was the hottest thing in town

thats what i know about skywalker just a story i heard

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

"Cali" SkywalkerOG has nothing to due with Dutch Passion anything... There is no blueberry in SkywalkerOG just a mixup in names... There is several different SkywalkerOG phenotypes as well....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx 4 setting this rant straight cocoloco! Skywalker og is some fire tho. Hope it is a stable girl. I really want a cut of this bitch.

H

Hydrobaby

Ganja..........That is similar to the story I have heard a few times.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

I like smokin skywalkerog but its not the prettiest of the OGs nor my favorite...Tattoine is the best skywalker cut if run..Only OGs I run anymore are my Presidentials which is the best OG iMO.. WhiteFire is a close 2nd.. Cant forget another fav King Louie.. Lookin forward this year for President Louie and El Presidente(HerojuanaOGxPresOG).. Cant wait to have the ElPrez #s tested gonna be a squirrel turd..

Top Bottom