SledgeHammer Bubba

• Thread starter HumboldtDr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey HDR....do you recall what day in bloom she started to purple up on you? Is it later in bloom?

Once again brotha, killer grow.....HDR got mad skills :) ~Smf~

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
I'd say about 6 weeks in i started to see some things go purp. If i remember correctly, it was in a colder room and it was my first go w her, so I prolly went real light on the feed. She's just a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks bro.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Wow some straight frosted stank with a beautiful purpling, doesn't get much better then that; until it's rolled in the doob. Take it easy man nice work.....thats a cool piece you got as your profile pic too

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ya know, Im thinkin Ive stopped in and gave u props in this one already a couple times, but here's another! I love Bubba! (Damn, dont say that in prison!!!! Lmfao!). Sledgehammer looks awesome. That would be the one to do a bx project with. Cube it. Really lock Bubba into bean form. I know its been done, the bx project for Pre98, but I think this one would be a better for that. Just a thought...
Anyway, delicious shots man. Trich's just caked on!! Is this pheno deadnuts on Bubbba as far as taste and smell? Lol, ljust looks like it would be really Bubba-ish. Alwayz dig checkin out Alien Gear! Greatjob.
Quest

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words Ohio. A real gem Alien created there. I cant get enough of Rose Roads' work....the symmetry of his patterns are off the rocker.

I'll take all the props I can get Qleaner. This girl is a crazy trich producer, these pics were at day 56. The Bubba flav is in there, but its layered beneath a more prominent acidic, grape-type of flavor and smell. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom