sleep aid/sedative strains

• Thread starter growlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paco666

who's the breeder behind medicine man and where is it availiable.....???

just got some of bog's lifesaver and sour saver
beans... :icon_animal26:

gonna give them a go for the insomnia...

lifesaver first i think.....

A

afatsoweezer

I'd add my vote, but I just hit a couple of bongs and my head is ... is ... startin' to get real heavy ... and my ... my ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

R

redroot

who's the breeder behind medicine man and where is it availiable.....???

just got some of bog's lifesaver and sour saver
beans... :icon_animal26:

gonna give them a go for the insomnia...

lifesaver first i think.....

shantibaba/mr nice seeds. they are not available any more i belive. ive not found a site with them. the sharck shock is just as good if not better. but depends on the person.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Anyone tried white label Rhino? Really want the medecine man but as redroot says it is not available anywhere...

JB

P

paco666

picked up 4 packs of bog's gear....:icon_animal26:
it has a short flowering time......

hope it's mega couch lock.....:smiley_joint:

O

oldfool

The LUI - Legends Ultimate Indica was a fav with our patients for insomnia, leg shakes and restless tossing and turning at sleepy time. Getting harder to find the LUI but it was definitely favored meds for our insomniacs.

peace

oldfool

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Grand Daddy Purple and Bubba Kush are two highly recommended. Mostly anything with a dominant Afghani lineage.

B

bastard_x

the dutch lavender is a good heavy indica i recomend in pipe at bedtime because a joint might light your bedroom on fire if you pass out half way through. I love the 100% indicas and just ordered some herijuana seeds from sannies, looking forward to giving them a try.

Top Bottom