Slight deficiency has begun. Help

• Thread starter Trichome_licker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

6 autos. Day 34 from seed. Tips of leaves are getting brown. 5 gallon pots with Happy frog I've only used nutrients twice and it was less than half recommended amount. Temp in Normally mid 70's RH is high 50's low 60's last 2 waterings/feeding. Ph was 5.5-6.0. water them about 25oz every few days

Slight deficiency has begun help
Slight deficiency has begun help 2
Slight deficiency has begun help 3
Slight deficiency has begun help 4
ArrEll

ArrEll

6 autos. Day 34 from seed. Tips of leaves are getting brown. 5 gallon pots with Happy frog I've only used nutrients twice and it was less than half recommended amount. Temp in Normally mid 70's RH is high 50's low 60's last 2 waterings/feeding. Ph was 5.5-6.0. water them about 25oz every few days
That's literally Nothing...unless you KNOW your lights are too close or you fertilized too heavily, etc. I would say: Take a Break from fertilizing (2 weeks). Seedlings and young plants in FFHF soil need nothing for the first month, maybe more. So if you're worrying about over-fertlizing, you just might be right. Good lookin' plants!

Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

Yeh thats not even a problem and dont even think you need 2 full weeks of break from nutes. Im guessing ur in coco? Just check ur plants always and keep up the good work man. Beat of luck
Thanks brotha, im in FFHF and i just gave them nutes last night lol i moved my lights up about 6 inches. Looked a little. They got a lil taller so i adjusted.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thanks brotha, im in FFHF and i just gave them nutes last night lol i moved my lights up about 6 inches. Looked a little. They got a lil taller so i adjusted.
That slight tip burn is how I know I'm at max feed and to back it off slightly, and for sure check runoff ppm numbers.
But generally most of my plants end up with a little bit of that. No big deal.

Top Bottom