Slight light burn need help

• Thread starter jj71787
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jj71787

Hi everyone. I've been growing lemon larry auto. It's going on week 7 and I don't see it flowering yet.

It also has light burn but my light is the highest it can go.

https://invalid.com/a/YR0zR8F

2Bad

2Bad

U used a restricted site to post a pic. Upload the pic on this site. Do you have a dimmer knob?

2Bad

2Bad

I would make a new post saying “auto not flowering after 7 weeks” you’ll get somebody that knows about autos. If it were me I would too that tallest branch but maybe talk to somebody that grows autos.

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

I would massage that main stem with my thumb and fore finger to get it to bend 90 degrees then just put them in 12/12 for awhile. The ruderalis genes might not be prevalent in this pheno for some reason.

Also can you get a good close up of one of the upper nodes?

I’m at 7 weeks total time with my autos and one is flowering and the other is barely starting to. They are the same strain and breeder, just sometimes the phenos are so different.

J

jj71787

I would massage that main stem with my thumb and fore finger to get it to bend 90 degrees then just put them in 12/12 for awhile. The ruderalis genes might not be prevalent in this pheno for some reason.

Also can you get a good close up of one of the upper nodes?

I’m at 7 weeks total time with my autos and one is flowering and the other is barely starting to. They are the same strain and breeder, just sometimes the phenos are so different.

IMG 20221103 180124
IMG 20221103 180041
IMG 20221103 180026
H

hawkman

from the post looks like your light is too close to plants for quit some time> Wattage of you LED ? if you plant jas out grown you roomm and top is too close tolight - use the light dimminer and dim it to 60%. might need a longer time to fix issue being that autos' are ready to harvest at 60-80 days

Top Bottom