Slight Nute Burn Maybe???

• Thread starter ElManiaco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Ok so I went ahead & tested a plant with synthetic bloom nutes when it was grown organically in veg & 2/3 flower. I know, stupid, but it's too late & won't do again! Anyways a few leaves on top of buds are gettin these little spots I've never seen in my very short growing experience. It's not that big a deal since I know it's late in flower, 7th week, but I thought I'd give it a shot & listen to advice from skilled growers. Here's a few pics ...
Slight nute burn maybe

Slight nute burn maybe 2

Now zoomed...
Slight nute burn maybe 3

Slight nute burn maybe 4

It looks like nute burn spots but idk.. There mostly along edges of smaller leaves.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Ya dude nute burn is exactly whats goin on. When growing organically your actually feeding the micro life in your soil in return the micro life feed the plant as needed. When adding any synthetics to true living organic soil it kills off any and all micro life and begins to force feed the plants synthetically. They will bounce back from this but they will not taste like organically grown trees. Honestly the smallest dose of synthetics is so detrimental to the taste of your ganja.
Edit: Almost forgot, the trees look good bro stackin up some frost.

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Ya dude nute burn is exactly whats goin on. When growing organically your actually feeding the micro life in your soil in return the micro life feed the plant as needed. When adding any synthetics to true living organic soil it kills off any and all micro life and begins to force feed the plants synthetically. They will bounce back from this but they will not taste like organically grown trees. Honestly the smallest dose of synthetics is so detrimental to the taste of your ganja.
Edit: Almost forgot, the trees look good bro stackin up some frost.
Thanx @OrganicGanja I knew better, I just was stoned on some bubble hash :asshat:& thought I could add a lil bit of synthetic nutes, like a mad scientist, like it was gonna harm anything :banghead: Never again!!! I flushed asap & gave them some lovin with some sweet talk & singing some ol school tunes, lmao! She's soooo frosty too, & sticky!!! ;)

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Thanx @OrganicGanja I knew better, I just was stoned on some bubble hash :asshat:& thought I could add a lil bit of synthetic nutes, like a mad scientist, like it was gonna harm anything :banghead: Never again!!! I flushed asap & gave them some lovin with some sweet talk & singing some ol school tunes, lmao! She's soooo frosty too, & sticky!!! ;)
Hell yeah man I talk to all my ladies every day, kiss em goodnight I even read em a lil bedtime article or two outta high times or skunk.

Top Bottom