Slow growth ????? Or bad seed ????

• Thread starter reeferman1103
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reeferman1103

reeferman1103

Hi, I'm growing indoors and Im using fox farms liquid fert, my plants are only 2 wks old and they are a quarter of the size they should be. Am I doin something wrong or what cuz my plants look nothing like what they should be lookin like at this point ( small, thin, looks kinda weak) if anyone can give me some info it would be greatly appereciate it. I'm growing in soil with a 1000w HPS
THANX

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
kinda early for ferts...drinking water work wonders in the first couple weeks, then ease into very light feedings....whats the dirt if i may ask?

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
keep that 1k on the ceiling...far away from a seedling

reeferman1103

reeferman1103

Pro mix soil, i have had great luck with the pro mix. 2 wks old ant roughly 3" tall and yes 1000 is on the ceiling

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

A 3" tall seedling under 1k? Kinda overkill at this point. Plenty of light is needed but not that much. Anyway, the seedlings can't put out new leaves until it has the roots to support them. Often when we see slow growth from seedlings or clones it's because they are putting their energy into developing more roots. Dont worry to much about about feeding until you see it really start to put on new top growth.

reeferman1103

reeferman1103

Thanx whippleschnitz. I should have also mentioned that it was recently transplanted and since my posting it had shown great improvement (new top growth, thicker stem, broader leafs, ect)

Top Bottom